Wendigo [6]

An ambulance loaded up Tom. Two police officers interviewed Ben; Sam stood behind Ben. "And the bear came back again after you yelled at it?" the Officer asked Ben.

"That's when it circled the campsite. I mean, this grizzly must have weighed eight hundred, nine hundred pounds," Ben explained.

Sam nodded.

"All right, we'll go after it first thing," The Officer replied.

Haley talked to Dean; both had already been patched up. "So I don't know how to thank you,"

Dean smirked lasciviously.

Haley smiled despite herself. "Must you cheapen the moment?"

"Yeah," Dean said

A Paramedic came up to Haley "You riding with your brother?"

"Yeah," Haley replied.

The Paramedic headed back to the ambulance.

Haley turned to Ben. "Let's go,"

Sam and Ben nodded at each other.

Haley kissed Dean on the cheek. "I hope you find your father," Haley and Ben headed for the ambulance. "Thanks, Sam," Haley and Ben climbed in the ambulance with Tom, who was shirtless and bandaged.

Dean sat on the hood of the Impala.

"Close her up," A Paramedic said as a paramedic closed the ambulance doors.

"Man, I hate camping," Phoenix said as she sat next to Dean.

"Me too," Dean looked over at her "Want to explain what that was back there?"

"What, what was?"

"The glowing hand, the burning the Wendigo...the only reason why I'm not pointing a gun at you is that Sam trusts you...but I would still like to know,"

"Magic," Phoenix said simply "I'm not the kind of witch who requires blood sacrifices or the carcass of dead animals, though, so you can relax,"

"And the fainting?"

"The magic I have is like my life force, use too much of it and..."

Dean nodded in understanding.

Phoe looked over at Dean "You know we're gonna find your Dad, right?"

"Yeah, I know,"

"But in the meantime?" Sam said as he walked over "I'm driving."

Dean tossed Sam the keys without any questions and went to the passenger side.

"As for you...get some rest," Sam said as he hugged Phoenix.

"Yes Dad," she teased

"You tell him?" Sam asked

Phoenix nodded "He's your brother, figured I could trust one more with my secret," she smiled.