Finally home

We have been driving for 2 hours already getting to our new house and property and
multiple times I have fallen asleep since we left at 7:29am and it's now 9:25am we should be almost there now.

"How far now?" I ask mum still feeling tired while listening to the music on the radio 'All about that bass'.

"It's just at the top of the hill there" she said pointing out the front window.

"Oh I see it! So we get to look down at the town?" I ask looking at the wood house but I did have to admit it did look nice.

"Yeah when we get the horse you can ride to the shops and all" mum said with a huge grin on her face.

We pulled up out the front of the house and the furniture trucks behind us I let the dogs out I have a German Shepard Wolf and Dood a little fat jack-Russell.

I ran around the back of the house to check out the acreage it went on for a while there was a stable and horse paddocks to it looked pretty neat.

"Flik!" Mum called from around the front of the house I quickly ran to her.

"Yeah?".

"Can you grab the cats?"

"Sure" I said reaching for the two cat carriers which carried Squirrel and Smudge my two little girls.

When I walked inside from the veranda I did get a shock it had polished floor boards and was spotless I took a few quick looks in the rooms I was looking for the two master bedrooms and eventually I found them since one was across from the kitchen and one was near the front of the house.

My little brother Preston was having the time of his life running up and down the hallway after watching him smirking for a little while I went back out the front leaving the cats in the bathroom for now to help the people bring in our furniture.

After about half and hour we had the couches, chairs, tables and animal accessories all in and had sorted them out so now I was getting my things for my room I grabbed my boxes of clothes, Breyer horses, books, bed and everything else and took them all into the master bedroom next to the kitchen mum helped me put my bed together again and sort out some other things.

Eventually the house was all together everything that we needed was brought in all my stuff was away most of mums stuff was away same with my brothers we had the living room, bathrooms and kitchen all sorted it was looking really good already I had a feeling me and Adira were going to love it here just wasn't sure about school.

(Pronounced Ah-Deer-ra)