I'm not Apologising

We ran into the bathroom and I immediately splashed myself with cold water leaning on the sink before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Maybe I did overreact a little but I would never let my best friend be bullied like that" I said sighing then looked at myself in the mirror.

My cheek was puffed up, my mouth tasted like blood, my nose was dripping with dark blood and my eye was red and I had a few bruises but the ones that hurt were around my legs and hips.

"You didn't need to but I'm so grateful that you did" Ajlina said coming up next to me to examine herself to.

"Yeah I really don't care if I get suspended for that" I said still looking at the mirror my eyes were slowly getting lighter back to their normal light green shade.

"I'm sorry that I dragged you into this" Ajlina said looking at me so I returned it.

"I'm not worried I'll do anything for my best friend" I smiled my mouth hurting.

"I wonder if he is gonna go crying to the nurse and teachers now" I say thinking about it.

"Knowing him he probably would" Ajlina said smirking.

I rinsed my face one more time and washed out the blood that was in my mouth before we walked out the bathroom door and just as the door closed.....

"Felicity Mitrov please come to the principles office right away!" Called the loud speaker.

'Of course' I said thinking to myself and noticed Ajlina looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"What are you gonna do?" She asked looking worried.

"Go there and confront them you can go to class I'll be fine" I say walking off to leave her to go back to class as I headed for the office.

*At the office*

I have been sitting here for ten minutes already and they still haven't called me in yet seriously why call me up just to have me waste my time sitting here doing nothing because your not ready to see me?

"Come in flik" said our principle Mr Lynch.

I got up slowly because my legs and hips were killing me but I made it into the room and sat where I was told to and I was facing a son and his dad.

"Would you mind apologising to Seth?" Mr lynch said narrowing his eyebrows.

"What would make you think I would do something like that?" I asked staring at Seth and what looked to be his dad.

"Well you attacked him at lunch"

"And? I copped a beating to and I shouldn't be apologising since he is the one who kept bulling my bestie maybe he should go apologise to her" I said putting my elbow on the arm rest not interested.

"There was no need to go and hurt him like that Felicity!" I could tell mr lynch was getting annoyed with me already.

"I care for my friends unlike some friends just stand there and watch their best friend get bashed by three guys" I say looking at him.

"Just apologise" he said sternly.

I shook my head "it ain't gonna happen suspend me or do what ever you do I don't care I'm not apologising" I said rubbing my mouth.

He put his hand on his head as he leaned on the desk then looked to Seth dad.

"Paul what would you like me to do?" He asked looking to Paul his dad.

"Let her go my son should be not bulling girls like that I thought I raised them better then that" he said staring down at Seth.

My eyes widened 'Did he just let me off that easy? Well I ain't gonna get used to it' I say to myself Adira listening.

"If that's what you want Paul but I am sorry about this" Mr lynch says signally for us to stand up and head out of the room then we all stop just outside the door.

"Sorry flik" Seth said looking at me strangely.

"Don't apologise to me apologise to Ajlina" I said looking away when another boy that looked just like him came up beside me I knew Seth had a twin from what Maddy told me but he was pretty cute while I was looking our eyes met for a moment before I looked away looking at Paul and Seth while his twin stood next to me.

"Got your bag Jackson?" Paul asked.

"Yup" Jackson said still standing there.

"Alright let's go" Paul said about to turn around but before he did I looked at him and he looked at me and smirked then left.

'What the hell was that?'