Is this an act?

'Really?' I ask myself mentally being sarcastic while I looked up to a Ty with narrowed eyebrows fists and jaw clenched also with a red face.

His angry gaze looked at me but softened a little he then extended his hand out and I accepted letting him pull me back up to my feet then dusted myself off.

"Thanks" I say giving a slight nod my cheek still hurting from the slap Xavier has given me and my elbow grazed form the cold concrete I had fallen on.

"Did he do anything to you?" He asked in a protective and worried tone.
"No" I replied bluntly.

'You should be thankful that he came to your rescue' Adira had decided to speak up probably already calmed herself down now.
'I know... But I'm trying to work out how he knew I was here and why would he be here if I'm apparently a weed to his mother and his rejected mate?'
'Why not ask him then?'
'I might just do that' I thought while staring at Ty.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask still staring at him.
"Ajlina had sent me a message before yous left saying where you were going and I could feel something wasn't right" Ty replied scratching the back of his neck.
"But why would you come here and save me when I am your rejected mate?" I looked away as I said it i could see Ajlinas surprised face that I had bought that up.

"Because I couldn't bare to let someone else hurt you or have you" Was his next reply.
"Right" is all I said putting my hand to my forehead rubbing it a little it felt like my head was about to explode it was pounding.
"Hey are you okay?" Ty asked I could feel his warm hand on my arm.
"Fine" I lie pulling away from his touch as much as I didn't want to I forced myself backing away I turned around to walk off before everything went black... I could feel myself falling but never hit the ground again.

I rolled around half asleep cuddling into something warm which I could hear breathing.
'Wait something warm and breathing!?' I screamed in my head and at that moment my eyes shot open to be greeted with a bare chest and under white sheets and in a pretty big bed dressed in a silk leopard dressing gown.

I quickly sat up to look at the person I was snuggled into and I seen the sleeping face of Ty my eyes widened.

'What!?' I asked myself confused I was in probably in Ty's bed and I was sleeping with Ty and I was also in different clothing!
'Where are my clothes from last night?' I could feel myself getting hot before Adiras voice interrupted.
'Over there on the door knob'

I looked around before I was looking at a purple dress the exact one from last night hanging on the door knob along with the jewellery I had worm last night.
I felt around my back it didn't feel like I had a bra on.
'........ Your kidding'

I could feel Ty moving around beside me I took a quick look to see if he was sleeping but instead his eyes were open looking directly at me with a small smirk on his face I had the urge to hit him so bad.

I just stared I couldn't say anything I was stuck I was embarrassed my cheeks were burning but then he looked away at his bedside table and that's when I just attacked him with punches and slaps.
"You dirty little shit!" I yell in a whisper as he puts his hands up trying to block himself.
"Hey hey!" He shouts in a playful voice even though I'm trying to be serious but when I don't stop he pulls the covers over the top of himself.

My hands and arms were sore after a few minutes of bashing Ty that is when I stopped and he poked his head out of the blankets while I dangled my head down.

"What's wrong?" I could hear him ask.
"A lot of things.." I say lifting my head slightly giving him a evil dirty look.
"What's with that scary look?" He asked squinting his eyes.
"You" is all I said.
"What did I do?"
"Brang me here in your bed somehow I managed to get into this dressing gown without a bra and my stuff hanging over there when I should be at home because my mother didn't know I went out last night and would kill me if she found out" I said losing my breath.