Attacked!?

"Ahh..." I let out a pleased breath as I fell onto my back on the bed stretching it.
"Yeah the was tiring" Ty said sitting beside me
"I guess it was pretty fun" I gave a small smile then looked back up at the high white ceiling.
"Well that's good then" Ty chuckled his mouth grew into a perfect smile I could feel my heart flutter a little.

I relaxed there for a few minutes the silence feeling calm not awkward.
"What's the time?" I asked turning my head over to Ty who looked down at me with those gorgeous eyes which made my eyebrows raise.
"It's 2 o'clock" He answered looking at his phone.
"Hmm..." That got me thinking deeply on what we could possibly do....

"Hey! All the horses in the stable are trained right like really well?" I asked jumping up at the sudden idea Ty must of got a little bit of a surprise his eyes had widened.
"Yeah expect for one" he nodded giving me a strange look.

I put my finger to my chin and started thinking again how to put what I wanted to do.
"I was thinking... Since we have a long time till it gets dark if we could all go for a trail ride with the horses?"
"Who is all?" He asked peering at my face carefully.
"Like, Levi, Kayne, Kat, Ajlina, Jorgia and some other friends and if you want to bring some of your friends you can" my mouth winding into a huge smile.
"I suppose that will be ok..but how many people will come?"
"Umm... 1,2,3,4....5....6...7,8.. 9,10,11... About 13" After saying that Ty went into a deep thought.

"Well we have 18 horses so yeah that's fine though I want 3 of my friends to come but that means someone would have to ride the untamed one..."
"oh yeah I forgot to count ourselves... Umm maybe I could ride it?" I suggested but Ty seemed to disapprove.
"She is very... I could say wild and I don't want to you to get injured"
"Can I meet her?"
"Ah, sure let's go" he said lifting himself off the bed heading towards the door.

"So this is her huh... She's beautiful" I said while watching the liver chestnut with all white back with little spots of chestnut and looks of white paint plashed down her neck and face.
"Yep but she won't let anyone go near her it's a shame" he sighed looking at her.
"Whys it covered with black sheets?" I asked looking around the stall there was barely any light because of the black fabric covering it.
"Mother... She is embarrassed when she brings people in here and if they see her"
"Oh.. Still..."
"She wanted to give her to the slaughter house but I talked her into not to but she won't let me go near her at all I have tried for the past 2 years"
"Oh..." Was all I could say as I let it sink in... Just then I moved to the stall door leaning over it into the dark stall I could see that she was looking at me.
"What's her name?"
"Wind dancer" he replied.
"Pretty..." I said gazing at the mare putting my arm out clicking my tongue gently.
"I wouldn't she has a thing for biting.." Ty said behind me but I ignored his warming but all Wind Dancer done was look at me curiously.

'Adira help me please?'
'Hmm I'll try.. She is pretty stubborn'
'Please just try' I smiled to myself and to Wind Dancer.

"Come here gorgeous" I called out to her she was now standing in the corner.
"Come on" I called again this time she took a few steps towards me stretching out her head to give my fingers a little sniff before kicking up a little going back to the back of the stall which made me sigh.
"Please..." I said softly I could feel Ty's eyes on the back of my head but then my attention went to Aind Dancer she was actually up in my face staring at me her nostrils flaring lightly.
"Hey..." I whispered letting her sniff my hand before giving her a fright by lifting my hand to pat her.

"Your actually a good girl." I smiled softly as I reached my hand up to pat her face which she allowed.
'Maybe I could put a halter on her and bring her out' I said to myself.
'You could try she trusts you a fair bit I got it into her'
'Thank you so much Adira!' I smiled moving slowly away from her stall to Ty.