Hello!

Eventually the night had passed and everything went alright though still me and Ty have not spoken again we patched up Levi's and Ty's wounds also and Ajlina and Dyaln hit it off.

Now it was Thursday back to school my arm was still healing but it was almost fully repaired thank goodness just for today I decided to wear a bandage around if to keep it safe.

"Hey people" I said calling to Maddy, Ajlina, Teia, Levi, Seth and Jackson as I walked up to them waving.
"Hey" They all replied at once.
"How's your arm?!" Seth shouted putting his arm around my neck and head locking it.
"It's good it's good" I said punching him repeatedly playfully in the stomach until he let go.
"Has it almost healed?" Ajlina asked lifting it up looking at the bandage.
"Yes!" I shouted joking around as I pulled my arm away.
"Just making sure" Seth came up behind patting me on the head like some sort of puppy.
"Shut up" I said swatting his hand away laughing.

We stood there chatting for a bit until a girl caught my eye she had long dark brown hair like mine pretty much straight just a little wavy soon I drifted out of my convocation with my friends and focused on her.

*Flashback*
"No my twin sister died when we were born" I explained to my friend Taylor.
"Oh really? That's really sad" she said giving a sad expression.
"She would have been the popular one out of me and her" I said speaking what I thought.
"No way!" Taylor argued.
"Well you know with twins there is always the better one? Well she would have been"
"Well i still would have chosen you anyway" Taylor stated smiling while I just laughed.
*End*

'What was that?' I asked putting my hand to my forehead.
'It was a flashback. She must mean something to you' Adira explained.
'She looks new though I know almost everything in the school and have not once seen her'
'She could be new?' Adira mentioned.
'She looks lonely...' I said to Adira deciding to go over and introduce myself.

"I'll be back" I quickly said to my friends as I jogged over to the green bench where she sat alone.
"Hey!" I said as I leaned on the bench smiling warmly to her.
"Oh hi" she greeted looking up to me she had a perfect soft looking face with light chocolate brown eyes.
"I'm felicity but you know call me flik!" I said introducing myself enthusiastically.
"I'm Katrina call me Kat" she smiled her eyes full of happiness.

"Who's this?" Seth asked coming up beside me resting his elbow on my left shoulder and Levi doing the same to the other while the rest of the girls followed and stood beside them.
"This is Kat or Katerina" I said introducing her.
"This is Maddy, teia, Levi, Seth, Jackson and Ajlina" I said pointing my finger to each of my friends as they waved to Kat.
"Hi" she said waving back going a bit red.
"Your new here aren't you?" Ajlina ask sitting down on the other side of the bench.
"Sure am" she chuckled.
"You can hang out with us if you want" I said putting my thumbs up at her then pointing to my friends I felt a strange close connection with this girl for a unknown reason.
"Really!? That would be great!" She smiled standing up and hugging me.

(Pronounced cat-i-rina and cat)