Forgive?

"I can't believe this I wish I could say it wasn't him though I seen him clearly" I said walking to the paddock to kick the footy with Levi, wolf and dood.

"He made a huge mistake this time but do you really believe he would do something like that?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm doing my best not to believe it" I sighed looking at my feet.

"Do you maybe think...." Levi started looking up at the clear sky.

"That Kara maybe forced him to do it?" He asked keeping his gaze up.

I stared at him until his gaze came to mine.

"But... Don't you think he would have pulled away or something?" I said my heart thumping.

"Yeah you have a point maybe you should confront him tomorrow at school" Levi suggested.

"He will probably come annoy me anyway saying he is sorry" I said walking into the open paddock holding the footy and kicking it over to Levi who was a little away.

We played all the way up until the sun was setting then we parted our ways and Levi wished me luck for school tomorrow.

*Friday*

I walked into school listening to music with my headphones in and went to meet up with Ajlina.

"Hey" I said smiling as I got to her.

"Hey" she said looking at me she didn't sound to herself.

"You don't seem like yourself is something wrong?" I asked I was worried.

"No nothing I just didn't get enough sleep last night" she said then cheered up.

"Well if you have something wring I'll always listen" I said smiling as we headed for class.

After maths it was snack break I was getting the books I used for the morning to put away I put them in my locker and turned around to see Ty still sitting at his desk alone.

"Flik can I please talk to you" he said sitting on his desk looking straight at me he looked really tired.

"No" I said as I quickly exited the room and I expected him to leave the room already but he didn't.

'I can't just run off like this....' I said to myself leaning against the wall.

I made up my mind and quickly ran back to the room and opened the door to find him still sitting there looking at his hands so I walked over and he looked up.

"What?" I asked staring at him his hair was bed hair it did look cute but he looked really pale and tired.

"About yesterday...." He trailed off.

"What about it?" I said looking away I couldn't stand to look at him.

"She said she was your friend and wanted to talk to me about you.... She asked if I loved you and I said yes she asked if I wanted to kiss you and yes.... I said yes she asked if I have ever kissed a girl...." He stopped and looked at me for a few moments it took me a little while to process.

"Wait you never kissed a girl?" I asked looking at him in disbelief.

"No.." He said I think I seen blushing.

"But you kissed her right so you have" I said giving a small growl.

"It wasn't like that she grabbed me I was about to push here off-"

"Yeah but you couldn't push her off even during the kiss right?" I snapped.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me again..." I said looking out the window I could feel his eyes burning into me.

"I would never do it on purpose" he said looking the opposite direction and sighing.

"I'm so sorry" he said still not looking at me which caused me to look at him to my surprise I wasn't crying.

"You said that last time"

"I... Wouldn't do it on purpose I thought she was actually just going to talk to me I thought you said something about me or even said that you loved me maybe that's why I had my hopes up" he said looking at me with sad eyes.

I couldn't say anything I just stared 'did he really think that?' I asked myself as he leant his head into my chest closing his eyes causing me to get sparks and make my chest hot and just sitting there.

"Let me borrow your chest" he said letting a big breath out as I put my hands on his head caressing it.