Science

I followed the class with my science book and pen in my arms talking with Ajlina and Maddy along the way.

"Hey we should come over to your house soon!" Maddy said loudly like she had the best idea.

"Yeah! That would be great!" I smiled looking to Ajlina who smiled and started laughing at us.

"Will you come Ajlina?" I asked still chuckling.

"Of course I wanna see all your animals!" With that we laughed all the way to the science room.

We took seats at the science tables I sat in the middle of Ajlina and Maddy while two boys sat opposite us one with blue eyes and just over ear length blonde hair and the other with brown hair with blonde strips in his fringe and had green eyes darker then mine though they both were a little chubby but seemed nice.

"The one with the long hair is Corey and the other is Gage" Maddy whispered to me.

"They love their games and always make you laugh" Ajlina chuckled looking at the two if them.

"Ok so for today" the science teacher began to talk about what we were doing and we had to be in pairs to do this thing so Ajlina decided to go with her other friend while Maddy invited me to go work with her and of course I accepted.

We collected our lambs heart, gloves and the equipment that we would be using to cut it open and search for things I didn't really like the idea of it since I was a vegetarian but it was okay I was pretty skilled at it.

"So what day should we come over?" Maddy asked while I cut it open almost perfectly while she looked for the things.

"You could maybe come over on Friday and sleep?" I said while concentrating on what I was doing.

"Sounds great" she smiled while I continued to cut.

"I will ask my mum if she can pick us up all from school" I smiled looking at her while we fished finding everything.

"Yeah I'll ask my mum to we will tell Ajlina what's going on when we get back to home room" Maddy said going up the front and handing the sheet in.

"Hey Felicity" I jumped slightly at the sound of a guy behind me looking over my shoulder.

"Ahh, H-hey" I stuttered a bit since he was so close and leaning on my shoulder.

"You done a neat job" he smiled at me then sat down next to me in Maddy's seat.

"Thanks" I gave him a friendly smile.

"I'm Seth" he smiled introducing himself to me.

"It's nice to meet you just call me flik"

"Seems like a good nickname" he chuckled a bit which caused me to blush a little.

"Oi Seth! Get outta my seat!" Maddy shouted at him quickly coming back to her seat and shooing him off back to his friend.

"Don't mind him he is a flirt his twin brother is alright though but he can be like that to" she laughed then handed me the sheet.

"We got them all right" she smiled picking up the heart in a plastic bag and taking it up to the front into a bin then coming back and sitting down again we just spoke about some people in the class and their names until it was time to go back.