Win your heart.

It was back to school I have gotten over what happened that Saturday at the shops with Ty and I have not been thinking about him and I made a promise to myself that I not be bothered by him and show him I am happy without him even though Adira believes it will never work.

I made my in the gate and was going past the building where on Friday Ty had spoken to us while waiting for mum without excepting it a hand grasped my wrist I had tingles in my arm and butterflies in my stomach as I was dragged behind a dark spot out of sight of anyone.

I felt something collide with my back which knocked the breath out of me that I had been holding in I held my eyes closed as my hands were pinned beside me and a body pressed up against me which made me feel like a fire was burning up inside me and this thing against me smelt of mint.

"Why did you run away from me at the shops on Saturday?" I heard a familiar voice say in my ear with that my eyes shot open to meet Ty's light green ones.

"I am your mate you don't run away like that!" He didn't sound to happy about it I just glared at him.

"And you don't once think to feel what I felt that day that someone else was that close with my mate and that someone wasn't me!?" I snapped Adira slowly taking over.

Ty just stared at me without saying a word hands tightly gripped onto my wrist which was starting to make them ache.

"Plus you walked over to us like you wouldn't give a shit what I felt" my eyes stung but I held my tears back I couldn't be weak in this kind of position not now.

"You were at the shops at the wrong time!" He snapped

"I don't want you in my face and I don't want to talk to you!" I growled pushing him off slightly my inside were tingling and I couldn't stop it no matter how much I tried is this what it always feels like when your mate touches you? Before I was around the corner I was pinned again.

"Your not going anywhere" he whispered in my ear.

"You are together with someone at the moment don't go doing this shit to me!" I pulled my arm out of his grasp and pushed his chest away from me only for them to be pushed away.

"You are my mate." he said calmly

"Oh Really I thought I was one of your other girls you toy with" I replied back sarcastically

"What do you want anyway?!" I asked staring straight into his eyes which were now darkened.

"I want to know why you ran off" he was doing his best to control himself

"I was... Hurt" I sighed the tears threatening to spill just thinking of it.

He looked at me as if he actually cared for once.

"I'm sorry but what would have you excepted me to do?" He sighed hanging his head down.

I stood there his hands holding my elbows as he hung his head down.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" he said looking into my eyes with care.

"Well you did" I stated the facts.

He looked hurt.

"What would you have wanted me to do if I could replay that wouldn't you be hurt either way if you seen us together?" He asked letting my arms go though I still stayed against the wall.

"I don't know I guess your right...." I sighed looking at the concrete.

"I still am sorry I have been with her since I was at my other school and I hadn't met you then" he said running his hands through his brown hair his green eyes back to normal.

"I guess it's okay but what are you going to do now?" I asked looking at him up close he looked to adorable.

"Win your heart" he said smiling shyly.

My eyes widened and then I felt strong arms around my waist and me in Ty's chest in a hug my body was going crazy and so was Adira.

"You know the bell went 5 minutes ago?" He said asking me while still hugging me.

"Really?" I asked I hadn't even heard it go I wonder what Ajlina and Maddy are thinking since Ty and I were absent.

"Yeah, come on we will go to class together" he said releasing me from the hug waiting for me to follow and then we walked to class together.

I wish that hug would have lasted forever.

'Win your heart...' Kept repeating in my head as we walked side by side to class for the first time.