How dare you!

When I got out of bed this morning I was full of energy even though I only got 2 hours sleep but I think what happened last night had a role in my hyperness.

I waved mum goodbye as she dropped me off at the gate and Ty was there just like he said he would be last night which made my heart flutter with happiness as I jogged up to him smiling.

"Hey!" I said putting my arms around his neck in a hug I didn't care to bother what he thought I was to full of energy.

"Hey" he said in a whisper putting his arms around my waist before breaking apart.

"Come with me and find Ajlina" I said grabbing his arm and pulled him along but thanks to my sensitive hearing I heard an augment happening and the voices of the augment belonged to.... 'Ajlina?!' I asked in my head as I quickly followed the voices.

I stopped out front our building doors to see Ajlina and Seth faces close and yelling at each other I decided to get in the middle of them to try and stop them.

"What's going on?!" I asked pushing them away from each other glancing to each of them.

"He is always making fun of my appearance My hair, teeth, body even the way I talk and act!" Ajlina snapped back at me with a growl her eyes a darker shade of brown.

I looked over to Seth who was still staring at Ajlina with a death glare.

"Well it's not my fault you look like that" he yelled at Ajlina.

"I'm only pointing out the obvious!" He said going into Ajlinas face I could see Ajlina was still angry but looked like she was really hurt but she is beautiful and a lot of people think that.

"Listen here you little shit" I said butting in between him and Ajlinas stares I had enough of him already and what he was saying to my best friend.

"Leave her the fuck alone or you'll get hurt also I think she is beautiful the way she is she is my best friend and a lot of people think of her as I do!" I said grabbing his shirt in a fist even though he was a forehead taller then me.

"Oh yeah and what will you do huh?" Seth challenged me.

"Belt the shit out of you" I snarled holding up my fist about to hit him one before getting my elbow grabbed and tingles go through my arm.

'Ty' I growled in my head.

'Let me rip that little shits head off' Adira said wanted to take control and turn on Seth.

'No I can handle it myself' I said trying to be calm then I remembered what was going on and the tingles in my arm I turned my head to look at Ty still furious.

"Not now..." He said in a low voice almost a whisper as I still held Seth who was smirking.

"Why not ill belt him to the ground" I said venom in my voice.

"It's still the morning can't this wait until later?" He asked giving me a pleading look.

I took a few moments to think looking between Ajlina, Seth and Ty until I made my choice and got right in Seth's face.

"I'll see you at lunch" I threatened quietly releasing him my knuckles white.

I glared at him one more time before grabbing Ajlina and Ty in one arm each and heading to class since the bell had just started ringing as Seth's friends surrounded him.

(If you have wondered how to pronounce Ajlina it's A-lina the J is silent)

(Thanks Ajlina for this idea to)