Unexpected Guest.

The moment that had happened on Friday kept running through my head and today was now Sunday 8:00am.

I quickly got out of my pyjamas, brushed my hair and got changed into my rainbow dip dyed converse, light blue denim shorts with white flower lace and my plain white belly top with a white under lay then white material over the top with a headband that I made with real feathers that go down my hair.

I decided that today I would go spend my day with the horses and I had worked out a name for they grey stallion his name is now Apollo since I have always loved that name and it suits him perfect and I bond well with all the horses but haven't ridden them yet.

So I decided to skip breakfast this morning and went straight outside to the tack shed I picked out a brush for their coats and a wire brush for their manes and tail, Saddle blankets, Saddles, Bridles and a Hoof picker and then headed over to Casinos paddock.

"Casino!" I whistled as I entered in the gate looking around for him until he came cantering from behind the shed over to me.
"Hey gorgeous boy" I said petting his head as I put the saddle, bridle and blanket on the fence taking the coat brush out of the bucket I used to carry them and went on to brushing Casino.
He came up beautiful his coat was shiny now and I had brushed all the knots out of his mane and tail he looked beautiful now it was time to clean his hooves I wonder how he would take to it.

"Come on Casino!"I said trying to pick up his left front hoof but it wouldn't budge.
"Please Casino" I pleaded, after about three minutes he finally picked up his leg and let me clean them but did try to nip my butt when I wasn't looking.
Soon enough I had him all cleaned but my butt did hurt a lot and now I was getting him used to the saddle and bridle he took pretty well after I was done and I got him fine and he was good to ride already a few bucks here and there but soon enough I was trotting around the paddock and jumping random things.

So I finished training him which was fun refilled his water and food the left to head over to Apollos paddock which was right in front of the back door of the house I was singing to myself as I walked there I seen someone on the veranda I thought it was mum watching me but then I noticed....... Ty?

'How the hell does he know where I live how long has he been watching me for!?' I asked screaming in my head.
"Hey" he said waving at me making me blush.
"H-how long have you been there?" I managed to say as I walked up to him everything still in my arms.
"Just since you have been cleaning your horses hooves it was funny to watch I couldn't keep myself from laughing" he said smirking.
'Oh yeah that right Casino kept biting my butt' I thought dropping my jaw and narrowing my eyebrows.
"You perv!" I said dropping everything on the steps and swatting him playfully.
"Let me hep you" he said after we had our little laughing point.
"You don't have to" I smirked picking everything up again ready to head over to Apollos paddock and before I knew it the saddle and blanket were taken out of my arms which was a relief it was heavy.

I gave him a evil look as he bonded perfectly with Apollo got the saddle and bridle on without a fuss unlike me and Casino.

"There you go Apollo" he said after saddling up the giant Apollo.
"You never told me you had experience horses" I said coming up next to him patting Apollos mane.
"Yeah I worked with horses for about a month" he said smirking I must have had the dirtiest look on my face.
"You can ride him" I said smiling doing a hand motion for him to get up.
He nodded and quickly mounted Apollo and all Apollo did was back up a little then relax again.
'Really?' I asked myself staring at him as he took Apollo for a ride.
'It just made your job easier' Adira said laughing.
'Pull ya head in' I told Adira and laughed to myself while watching how perfect Ty looked and the fact that he was at my house!