Home time

So we ended up finishing maths class even though I got nothing done I hung out with my other friends at lunch break and Maddy and Ajlina were telling them all about how they would be sleeping over and what they were going to do and now they wanted to sleep over to soon and that's what it was all about the whole break.

But now it's home time at last I'm going to be sleeping tonight like a baby.

I jogged over to mums car and got in still smiling from what had happened today.

"How did your first day go?" She asked giving a grin at the look on my face.

"Great I already made 5 friends Ajlina, Maddy, Jorgia, Te-Manu and Seth" I laughed as we headed home.

"That's great flik! Preston made a lot of friends today to didn't you Preston?"

"Yup! They are really nice and we played chasey and everything" he seemed very pleased.

"You have a big surprise when you get home" mum smiled we were about 10 minutes now from home after I told her how I met Ajlina and he rest but left out all the long details.

We arrived home which seemed like for ages because I was thinking about the surprise and when I got home it was a huge surprise there was two horse floats which caused me to jump out of my seat when we pulled up and I ran straight for the floats.

"OMG Calypso! But there are 3 other horses?" I was a little confused right now but mum came up behind and explained.

"The other 3 were going to get put down today since they can't be ridden they are unbroken and I was going to give you a challenge and see if you can train them if you can we would be able to get more horses maybe"

I couldn't even speak!

"Come on get the lead ropes and bring them out!"

I nodded grabbing a purple and pink lead rope and went to the front of the float while mum took down the back and undone the chain that held calypso in as I led her out she was beautiful!

Then I moved over to a big dappled grey Clydesdale who 'seemed' to be a stallion.

They were both beautiful but the Clydesdale was very big but I knew I could tame him somehow.

After taking them into their paddocks I grabbed a blue lead rope and headed to the second trailer.

"God he is a beautiful one!" I said to mum he was a palomino Appaloosa absolutely gorgeous but the thing was he was very wild he was kicking around a lot so I went in to calm him down.

"Hey boy" I said patting his nose gently he had a few cuts on one side from moving around a lot but they weren't bad.

After about 5 minutes later he was calmed down so I clipped the lead rope and slowly backed him out keeping him calm and moved him into the paddock with the others.

"They are beautiful ones sad they were going to get put down" mum said standing next to me at the gate watching them trot around.

"Yeah" I said watching them.

"Oh yeah mum can Ajlina and Maddy stay this Friday and would you be able to pick us all up from school?" I asked just remembering what I was supposed to ask.

"Mmm I think it should be alright but I have work to do so you will have to make your own food and stuff" mum said heading back to the house she is a hairdresser but works from home.

"Awesome!" I said to myself as I went to go the barn to get feed for the horses.