Hurt

So I woke up in my bed Ajlina and Maddy down the other end of the bed I opened up my ipad to check the time 11:24am 'geese we slept in' I chuckled shaking Maddy and Ajlina.

"Go away" Maddy mumbled as of Ajlina she just woke up so we both got up leaving Maddy to sleep a little longer.

"What do you want for breakfast? We have Nutri-grain, Cocopops, waffles, pancakes, or Toast" I said while looking in the pantry.

"Pancakes?" Ajlina said sitting down at the table.

"Okay what do you want on them?"

"Strawberries, butter and syrup" she smiled as I made the pancakes from scratch and started to cook some for both of us.

After having breakfast Maddy walked into the kitchen over to us.

"Where's mine?" She asked looking at our empty plates.

"Over there on the bench you can heat them up if you want" I laughed pointing to the counter.

She just nodded and went over to it and started eating.

"So what should we do today?" I asked the two of them while we waited for Maddy to finish eating.

"We should go shopping?" Ajlina suggested

"I would like to do that mum will probably take us" I smiled Maddy agreed through a mouthful of pancakes.

So soon after mum finally agreed to take us to town to do a little bit of shopping since they brang some money with them and I got $95 off mum.

We arrived at Westfield and ran straight in, in the first shop we went into I seen a floral dress.

"Ajlina go try this on I reckon this will suit you!" I called to her and she came straight over to me.

"Okay" she said taking it from my hands and asking the lady to try it on while me and Maddy waited for her to come out.

"Yes that suits you so nicely!" Me and Maddy both said at the moment she walked out.

"How much is it?" She asked looking at herself in the mirror.

"I'll go check" I said quickly running over to where I found it.

"Only $15 that's really cheap for something like that" I said smiling which of course she bought it since it suited her so well.

We ended up going to around 13 stores already and had about 4 bags each now.

"I wanna go look at some converse come with me!" I said when I seen the All star shop.

"Okay!"

We quickly ran over there I seen a really nice pair of rainbow dip dyed low tops that I just had to get since they were on sale at only $36 and I still had $52 left so I found them in my size and bought them.

"So what now?"

"I dunno let's go get some lunch since it's already 3:20" Ajlina said checking her phone.

"Let's get a hotdog and milkshake from Wendy's there is a $5 deal" Maddy said.

"I'll grab something different I might go get a freshly made juice I'm a vegetarian" I smiled they just stared for a bit before agreeing and said that we would meet back up at the Wendy's tables.

I just bought my fresh juice and was heading back when I sat down with the two of them something caught my eye so I turned to see what it was fully.

"Is that... Ty?" I asked seeing a boy who looked just like him with a blonde skinny girl holding hands about to walk past us which made my heart drop.

"Yeah it is.." Ajlina said looking to

"I wonder who that girl is" Maddy said taking a bite of her hotdog

"Yeah..." My heart was thumping I quickly turned away hoping we wouldn't see how disappointed I looked.

"Hey flik it's okay" Maddy looked at me sadly.

"Maddy you may feel sorry for her but that's her mate there and he is with another girl that angers me" Ajlina said banging her hand on the table.

"Ajlina please don't say anything or make a scene" I pleaded I could feel the tears filling my eyes.

"It's not right flik" Ajlina growled.

"Ajlina just do what she wants she doesn't want him to see her like this" Maddy grabbed her arm.

"I really don't care" she pulled her arm away and stood up

I looked to see where he was he must have spotted us because he was walking over with the girl he was holding hands with.

"Hey!" He said sounding so natural like he didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Hi" Maddy and Ajlina said like he was bothering them.

"I gotta use the bathroom" I said standing up feeling the tears roll down my cheek slowly I had to get away he couldn't see me like this.

"Flik wait!" Ajlina called as I started to move away quickly.

I could hear them following I had to find the bathroom quickly.

'Ohhh I wish I could kill him' Adira said trying to hide her hurt self.

'He doesn't deserve you flik' she said hurting.

I ignored her until I finally found the bathroom and ran in washing my face with cold water.

'Why am I crying I hardly know him I'm not in love with him am I?' I asked myself looking at myself in the mirror.

'He is our mate it's normal to feel that way...' Adira spoke trying to reassure me

'I don't care shouldn't he know that would hurt me?' I asked feeling anger rise through my tears before Ajlina and Maddy came running in and hugged me.

"It's alright he is a cunt for doing that let's go home and have our own fun" Ajlina said grabbing my hand and taking me out of the bathroom.