First day of school!

So we finished the house the dogs absolutely love it my family loves it Adira does to the cats are still a little unsure but are getting used to it and most of all I love the way it has turned out but now it was my first day of school just great.

I quickly got up put my waist length light curled brunette hair in a high ponytail leaving my long side fridge out curling my eyelashes it's very rare I wear mascara since they are already dark and quickly got into my school dress it was grey with purple buttons and lines through it good thing was purple is my favourite colour to.

"Flik come on it takes 20 minutes to get there hurry up!" My mum called from the kitchen making breakfast quickly.

I put my white converse on and came out my door straight into the kitchen where mum had pancakes ready with syrup sitting down I began to eat with my brother and mum it was also my brothers first day of primary school to.

I put my plate in the sink and went outside where the dogs were it was really hot since it was still summer letting the dogs inside mum was heading out the door so I jogged out after her locking the door and getting into the car.

'How do you reckon this gonna go?' I asked Adira

'I think it will go alright I got a good feeling about it' she purred which was reassuring to me.

"Bye flik!" Mum called as I closed the door I waved thought the window turning to look at my new school Glen View Academy it was huge there was a lot of people here already I could see boys playing soccer on the what seemed to be a soccer pitch girls chatting on benches people walking around chatting.

My heart was racing it was my year here as a year 9.

The bell had rung and I headed to the room the paper had written on it which was my home room whilst paying attention to the paper in my hand I crashed into someone when I looked up there was a girl she was a little taller then me she had a dark tan a little darker then mine had light brown eyes and same kind of hair as mine that went down to her mid back.

"Sorry" I said giving a small smile.

"It's okay. Are you new here?" She gave me a friendly smile.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find my home room" I said honestly I was lost.

"Here let me have a look" she took the piece of printed paper out of my hand scanning it then smiled widely.

"Your in my home room you can come with me I'm Ajlina by the way" she said handing me the paper back.

"Oh really? Thanks I'm Felicity"

"I like the name. Come on we better get going or we will be late" she said waiting for me to walk with her.

I nodded following her through the crowed halls and through rushing people until coming to the class that red class 7B a small sigh of relief escaped my mouth.