The aggressive fight.

"Thank you lots" Ajlina said hugging me as the lunch break bell rang now was the time to get back at Seth for being a bitch to my best friend.
"No problem he's gonna get be-"
"Flik! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Miss Connway said coming out the door I gave a glance to Ajlina.
"You go on ahead" I said waving and mouthed 'Don't get hurt' as I turned around to go back into the class room with Miss Connway.
"Yes?" I asked as she went behind her desk.
"Can you quickly run to the printer for me and grab the sheets I printed please?" She asked looking at her computer.
'Really is this all she asked me for but the printer was on the other side of the building all well...' I thought nodding my head and took of running for the printer in a rush to get back to Ajlina but along the way I bumped into Ty.

"Hey why are you in a rush?" He asked with a smile.
"Gotta go to the printer then to belt Seth because Ajlina is by herself and I don't want her getting hurt without me there" I said rushed.
"Don't you think she can fight for herself" he said daring to question me.
"What and be not a good best friend and help her!?" I yelled then softened when I seen him flinch.
"Sorry but you have to understand" I said grabbing his hand and holding it in mine.
"I'll go check on her until you come" he said nodding before running off so I dashed for the printer.

Finally I gave the sheets to Miss Connway now it was time to go find Ajlina I sniffed around picking up her scent.
'No... She is on the soccer pitch with Seth already!' I shouted in my head though Adira was listening.
'Well hurry up and get there!' She shouted back so I took off and ran all the way to the soccer pitch to see a huge crowd and Ty in between it then I heard growing and yelling.
'What!?' I said in my head again as I barged through the people to find Ajlina being hit and tackled by Seth and his three guy friends but she was still on her feet hitting them which I had to admire she was very strong.

I barged into the fight grabbing Seth by his collar my long brown hair going everywhere as I flung him back and held him by his top again facing me.
"I thought I said 'I' wanted to meet you here!" I snarled the I part at him.
"Well you were to late" he chuckled as I got a fist to the face from him which angered me bad I flung myself at him as I would if I was in my shifter form tumbling and rolling on the grass hitting him while he was hitting me to.
Not long after he had me pinned under him but the adrenalin was still running through my veins as he held me down by my chest I could tell he was a shifter to because of his strength.
"Looks like I got you now" he said giving me a evil smirk I didn't tolerate it I lifted up my knee and kneed him in his balls making him drop as I pinned him down by his throat.
"Come again?" I said being sarcastic giving him a punch to the side of the face.
"You better not say anything about Ajlina again or I will kill you next time" I growled right in his face our noses touching before I got up off him and walked over to Ajlina who was watching me and the two other boys who were helping moved away.
"Anyone else wanna have a go?" I asked looking around mainly at the two other guys I didn't even know but they backed away.

I could feel Ty's eyes burning into my back but I didn't dare turn around to meet his stare because it probably wouldn't have been a friendly one so instead I grabbed Ajlina by the wrist dragging her to the bathroom with me.