Did that really just happen?

So we ended up finishing up with Calypsos paddock around 4:53pm and Ty was still with me which made me feel great my stomach has had butterflies the whole time he has been here.

We were now in my room......

"I've been meaning to ask what kind of shifter are you?" I asked as we sat on the bed opposite each other.

"I'm a wolf shifter, you?" He answered the question with the one word I didn't want to hear 'wolf'.

'He is bound to know right?' I said asking Adira getting worried.

'But he is your mate do you think he would do anything to hurt you?' She asked me.

I looked at him for a moment he looked to innocent but could he have a dark side that I don't know about? I was trying to figure out how to answer Adira.

'Im unsure... I don't want to risk my life!' I said as he was looking at me strangely.

'I think just tell him...' Adira then cut me off from saying anything else I was alone.

"Ummm.." I said unsure how to put it I closed my eyes to take a breath but when I opened what I seen in front of me was a shock.

Ty was only inches from my face leaning over me looking into my eyes I could feel the sparks again things were flying through my head.

"I'm a.... Snow leopard shifter" I whispered I could feel him tense up and his hands grip my blanket sheet I just stared I was actually scared of what he could do or even say will he reject me now?

He stayed where he was for a few moments before he spoke.

"No matter what, I will stick to my words and never ever hurt you... I will protect you." He said still looking into my eyes but I did realise his eyes darken the tiniest bit could it have been because I told him or something else?

"You believe me and trust me right?" He asked in a whisper.

"O-of course" I said feeling my back ache from the wired position I was in and let myself fall onto my pillows on my back which of course Ty moved back up to my face our body's touching the sparks going crazy but it was relaxing.

"Good" he smiled which caused me to smile he looked so cute when he was serious.

"I love you" he said resting his forehead on mine closing his eyes.

I looked up into his eyes as soon as I looked his opened our eyes met and it felt just right.

"I love you to" I told him back in a whisper I really did love him.

He let out a big sigh "I'm glad to hear it" he said having a huge smile on his lips.

I caught him looking at my lips a few times while I watched where his eyes went then soon enough....

His lips were on mine my eyes widened while his closed I could now hear Adira she was purring lovingly at this moment so I slowly closed my eyes to.

'You gotta let me out soon' Adira said purring I knew the idea she was getting.

'I get what you wanna do you want to meet his wolf don't you?' I laughed mentally at her.

'Shut up' she Mewed and went back to purring.

After a few minutes of the kissing we broke apart smiling with satisfaction my lips still tingling.

"Adira wants to meet your wolf.." I said still having the smile playing on my lips.

"Of the can meet" he said still smiling.

"How about tonight I'll meet you at the back of your house I know a way to get here with my wolf" he suggested.

"That's perfect for me" Adira said which I repeated back to him.

He slowly got up which caused me to whimper because his warmth left my body and he was now sitting up looking down with at me eyes full of love.

"I better get going my parents will be wondering where I am" He told me standing up and I whimpered again.

"I don't want you to leave now" I said my heart thumping loudly I could hear it.

He smirked leaning back over me and planting another long passionate kiss on my lips again.

"I'll see you tonight" he said winking as I got up and walked him to the front gate.

"Love you!" He said and waved as he walked away.

"Love you to!" I called after him coming back inside the sun was now setting and it was beautiful.

I got inside and leaned against the door after I closed it.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked myself as mum smiled from inside the kitchen looking at me.

"He's your mate isn't he?" She asked

"Yeah." Was all I could say as a reply.