Sleepover night!

So I went to school as usual Ty kept giving me looks and winked at me a few times which I knew he was trying to get me to blush I tried my best not to and just sticking my tongue out at him for fun.

And finally the day had finished and I was walking out of the building going to go wait for mum with Ajlina and Maddy who had their bags stuffed with a lot of things before bumping into Ty one last time.

"Hey girls" he smiled leaning against the building where we were waiting for mum.

"Hey Ty" Ajlina and Maddy said smirking at me.

"Hey" I said I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again.

"What are you all doing?" He asked looking directly at me for the answer.

"Waiting for my mum because these two are sleeping at my place tonight" I said giving him a stupid face along with the answer.

"Yeah me and motor mouth here are sleepin there" Ajlina said pointing to Maddy I just had to laugh at the word 'motor mouth' it described Maddy perfectly.

"Sounds fun" he said giving a small chuckle.

I nodded and so did Ajlina and Maddy.

"Well I'll see you on Monday" he said walking past me with a smile on his face.

"He so likes you!" Maddy said giggling with Ajlina

"Shut up" I said my face getting hot.

"Mums here!" I said as we all went to the car.

"Hey Carla" Maddy and Ajlina greeted my mum as they got in and we left to go back to my place.

We made our own dinner tonight mini pizzas and Sundaes then went into the lounge room to watch 2 episodes of Kath & Kim while snuggling with the animals on the couch.

After watching it we all agreed on going in my room and doing each other's nails, hair and just talk.

"Hey this may sound like a stupid question but do you two know what shifters are?" I asked honestly I didn't care if it was a stupid question or not because I wanted to know if they were shifters like me even though it's probably 1%-100%.

"Yeah I'm a shifter!" Maddy said smiling then came and sat on the floor next to me.

"Yeah! I am to!" Ajlina said from up on the bed.

"What are you?" Maddy asked making me hesitate.

"I'm a Snow leopard"

"Awesome! I'm a Lioness!" Maddy said high-fiving me.

"What are you Ajlina?" I asked which caused her to hesitate.

"I'm a wolf" she said then smiled.

'I wonder if she knows about how wolves and snow leopards are enemies and they want to wipe them out?' I asked Adira.

'She doesn't seem to know but she did hesitate...' Adira said plainly.

"We should let our animals meet!" Maddy said grabbing my arm and shaking it.

"Yeah! That sounds great we can do it tonight out the back while mum and Preston are asleep. What do you think Ajlina?" I asked looking up to her.

"Sure sounds good" she said before smiling so we just chatted for a bit until around 11:38pm when mum and Preston were finally asleep so I led them both silently out the back onto the veranda and over to the oak trees next to the paddocks.

"We can get changed behind the trees" I said pointing to the dark oaks.

They both nodded as we each went behind one to shift.

'Ahhh! I haven't been out in ages I can't wait to stretch it feels like forever!' Adira began to purr getting ready to take over.

'I actually can't remember the last time I let you take over' I chuckled to myself folding up my clothes neatly getting ready to shift and when I did I could feel my ribs become wider my legs and arms snap into to different shape started getting fur and before I knew it i was Adira.

I stepped around from the tree to be greeted by Maddy's lioness her lionesses pelt was pale golden with blue eyes under the quarter moon.

I started looking for Ajlina until she came out in her wolf her wolf was a pure white with a very fluffy tail and light brown eyes just like hers.

Adira purred her 'hey' to them before we all set off at full pace down all the acres allowing our muscles to stretch pouncing on each other having fun and Adira was have the time of her life and that went on for pretty much all night.