Im worried

I started feeling my heartbeat slow down when they broke apart most of me thought they would continue fighting but instead Levi slowly walked up to me head down while Ty moved towards the outside of the clearing area.

'Im sorry flik' he whimpered his green eyes level with my green ones.

'Its okay' I Mewed quietly I had just got my voice back.

'Are you okay?' I asked looking over his wounds I could feel my heart hurt not because of his wounds but I could feel Ty's pain.

'I should be they should heal quick I will just put some cream on them' He smiled slightly.

'Is your paw okay?' He questioned as I followed his gaze to my now huge twisted paw.

'Mmm it sure does hurt' I replied looking to Ajlina sitting beside me in could feel her vibes.

'Its okay Ajlina don't worry' I nuzzled under her chin trying my best to comfort her.

'I am still just worried....' She whispered looking from me to Dylan.

'We will head back' I sighed steading myself on my three paws when I looked up another wolf had appeared a black wolf with blue highlights was standing in front of me tongue hanging out breathing heavily.

'What happened?!' Jawa barked out of breath.

'Ill fill all the rest of yous when we get back' I nodded turning to where Ty was sitting tail wrapped around his hind paws head down ears flat against his skull.

For a few moments I just stared then slowly one hop after another I made way over to the shadows where he sat.

'Come on we are going back'

'Okay' was his straight reply as he got to his paws giving me a side glance and walking away back towards the house.

'He must be feeling guilty..' Adira said sounding a little depressed.

'Probably, I hope he at least talks to me I'm worried'

'He will come around eventually you just have to show that you don't care and still act normal around him' Adira said giving me some good advice.

'Thanks Adira I love you so much' I smiled to myself as I caught up to Jawa who was only four tail lengths in front of me.

'Can you gather the rest up and we will all meet back at the house?' I asked coming up beside her smiling still limping my legs starting to get tired.

'Sure meet ya there!' She said in her sweet voice as she bounded off into the darkness of the trees that surrounded us.

Looking ahead I noticed Ajlina and Dylan walking side by side fur almost touching smiling to each other.

I heard rustling like paws running over leaves before I could turn around to look someone was at my side supporting some of my weight so I looked to identify this animal.

'Hey!' Seth smiled eyes glowing bright blue in the night.

'Hey' I returned the smile.

'Are you all heading back now?'

'Yeah to fix up some wounds and see if there is anything serous'

'Oh I thought I could smell wolf blood...' He said looking towards Levi who was walking a little off to the side I could even still smell the stench.

'You can lean on me all you want' he turned back to me smiling.

I nodded letting as much weight as I needed to onto his side it gave relief on my three paws.

Very slowly we made it back to the house Jawa and the rest already there waiting on the wooden veranda.

I could hear multiple paws come down the steps of the veranda and come running towards me and soon I was being nuzzled gently and asked questions.

'Are you okay!?' Jorgia asked grooming my face while Te-Manu groomed my ears.

'Was it a fight is that why there is the smell of blood?' Taleena asked nosing my neck I replied with a nod of my head.

'Your paw looks really bad' Cheyenne commented looking closely at my paw.

'Did you ever think it could be broken?' Teia asked standing on the left side of me.

'Actually no.. Do you think it could be?' I asked looking down at it myself.

They all nodded their agreements.

'Lets all go get changed' I say leading the way towards the oaks again to shift back into human form.

'Im worried about what's going to happen in the very close future' I say to Adira changing into my clothes.

'I am to'