Ajlina's POV

'Why do you keep following me?' I asked groaning as I walked.

'Because I want you to talk to me' Dylan replied I could still hear the foot steps following me.

'Well I just did' I said back being smart.

'Please don't be like that, I want to talk to you this is the first time I have met you and seen you we don't even go to the same school' he whined from behind me.

'Just talk to him!' Hope begged pacing up and down in my mind.

'No' I said back I am always used to hiding my feelings so I do my best not to show them and at this moment it is the hardest.

' I'm not going to give up until you talk to me!' He sounded pretty persistent.

I let my paws pick up pace into a fast walking motion almost into a trotting pace before feeling something grasp my tail.

I my white head around to see Dylan my huge white fluffy tail in his maw smirking.

'Let go' I growled trying to be serous and ignore the wild sparks going through my body it felt so good and made Hope go crazy in love.

'No, why can't you just sit down and talk to me please? I want to get to know you better' he continued to beg.

I hesitated for a moment thinking 'Fine I guess' I said sighing giving into his begging.

I placed myself down my back legs bent and my front paws supporting my weight then Dylan done the same beside me.

'So you go to the same school as the other boys and girls?' He asked starting the convocation which I was thankful for.

'Yeah but sadly....' I started looking to him to see his wondering expression his wolfs eyebrow lifted.

'You don't you loner!' I barked in a laughing way I seen his eyebrows narrow in a playful way I closed my eyes for not even a second and a heavy weight comes crashing down on me causing me to fall and sparks fly.

'I'll come to your school just to annoy you then' he smirked down at me.

'Oh no please don't I will end up chasing you out of our school' I growled playfully at him.

His face slowly and slowly got closer to mine until our noses were almost touching.

'I love you... I love everything about you, your craziness, your hair, your personality, your body shape, your eyes, your lips and just your everything and I want it to belong to me' he said his lips slowly stretching upwards before our noses touched.

I closed my eyes savouring this moment it felt so perfect like I was complete.

'Stop' Was all I heard before Dylan jumped off of me at the screech of something in the distance.

'Flik!' I yelped at Dylan getting a tightening feeling in my gut.

I could hear multiple sticks, twigs and leaves break beneath my feet the moon going in and out of trees so quickly as I ran following the sound as I got closer all I could hear was growling and snarling.

I stopped when it came to an open area the first thing I saw was flik holding her paw off the ground fear covering her eyes and her long fur all fluffed up.

I followed her gaze to find two wolves fresh blood dripping from almost every part of their body onto the earth beneath them only standing two tail lengths away I couldn't even recognise the wolves under all the ripped fur and blood.

They continued to stare at each other I didn't know what to do until Dylan arrived at my side.

'Ty!' he barked looking to one bloody wolf.

The wolf looked sideways to Dylan.

'Stop it your scaring the girls!' He snapped as I ran over to flik trying to calm her racing heart and relax her paw.

Soon enough the wolves broke up there starring and turned their backs to each other Ty moving away and Levi making his way over to us.

'Im sorry flik' he said bringing his caring green eyes to hers looking a little sad.

'Its okay' she Mewed quietly the smell of the blood was still fresh in the air but slowly fading away.

'I wonder what caused so much blood spill'