Meeting my mate

So today is Thursday already I have met new people already who now hang with us Megan, Taleena, Teia, Matt and Kayne I also have told the girls that they were aloud to sleep and mum would be picking us up and that would all be happening tomorrow!

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" I chuckled while sitting with everyone on the bench before school started.

"I know I can't wait!" Ajlina and Maddy had said at the same time before saying 'Jinx'

Soon enough after about half an hour the bell rang so we all went our separate ways while Ajlina and Maddy came with me to class again .

I put all my things on my table seeing a huge crowd around a table two spots next to me I moved my head around before seeing a unfamiliar face since everyone in my class was familiar but he wasn't and Adira hasn't been speaking to me.

"Who's that guy over there?" I asked while I stared the unfamiliar face two seats next to me.

"Oh him? He's new here I don't even know his name yet" Ajlina said tapping her pen on her desk.

"He looks pretty cute though right?" Maddy said tapping my shoulder from behind and winking.

"Your funny" I smirked being sarcastic as class started.

I couldn't stop looking at him and his eyes! They were so green his brown hair was to the side so perfectly he had a perfect body build and everything.

While I was staring I didn't notice him look at me and when I did I quickly looked away my face going red from getting spotted and now I could feel him looking at me for a while.

'Finally break time' I smiled with relief as I stood up collected my books taking a few steps back then turned around to bump into something I felt something strange happen in my body.

"Sorry!" I quickly said looking up to meet a wide eyed Ty standing in front of me and my eyes did the same thing.

'Were they.... Mate sparks?' I asked myself mentally.

'Ty's our mate our mate!" Adira said purring and going around in circles seeming very much in love.

My heart was racing.

"Hey..." Ty said giving a small smirk I could feel myself going red so I quickly tore my gaze away.

"Hi!" I quickly said looking at the ground.

"I'm Ty you?" He asked oh this is embarrassing.

"I'm Felicity but call me flik" I took a deep breath and looked up at him smiling.

"Got a nice name" he said winking before turning around and leaving the room with some friends.

My face was so red and I had butterflies in my stomach and then I hear Ajlina and Maddy laughing on the other side of he room.

'Shit! They were watching oh god!'

"Good going flik I see you found a crush" Maddy teased

"Pull ya head in!" I said running over to them and started laughing with them as we went out to meet he others.