Chapter 3- Guardians?? In my room?? SH**

I had made it to my doorway and opened the door- a spoon in my mouth. Tub of ice cream in one arm and phone and laptop in another. I walked in and set my stuff down on my bed before crashing onto my bed. I heard a soft clink. It came from my pillow??. I lifted up my pillow to see - so many quarters!! There had to be at least- 24?!?. I picked the coins up and looked around. Dad would've never given me some change in quarters- let alone under my pillow. I got up and went to my piggy bank. I placed the quarters in before realizing - there was a painted egg next to the piggy bank. I picked it up and looked at it. It's colouring elegantly swirled around it and a small happy face was on it.

"Cute..." I murmured before setting it on my desk. Something hit my foot. I looked down to see a nicely wrapped gift with Christmas colours. I picked it up and read the tag attached.

Sorry for missing you on my nice list! I hope this can help you feel much better!! - North.

I looked at the gift and opened it. It was a beautiful journal with a unique pattern on it. Swirls and diamonds and snowflakes as well as green feathers- the golden sand and mini eggs. Guardian journal. I smirked a bit and looked it up and down. I picked it up and noticed- at the bottom of the package- was golden sand.

Then I felt a sudden chill. I gasped softly as a snowflake fell onto my nose.

"Don't let Jack Frost nip at your nose.." my voice trailed as I noticed a presence behind me. I turned around as fast as I could. There stood a white-haired male with a blue hoodie- Frost along the top and edges of his hoodie. He had brown pants and staff and was... barefoot.

"Finally!! You see me!" He smirked as he tapped my nose with his cool finger. My eyes widened. I wasn't crazy. He turned his head to a corner
"Shut up Bunny- she believed in me first!" He retorted harshly.

Bunny?- wait the egg...
Quarters- the Tooth fairy
Present- Santa/  North
Sand- Sandman

I looked down and in a blink of an eye, I saw multiple feet. Sand made his way closer and waved. Sand symbols above his head.

"HOLY FU**" I jumped up onto my bed walking into a wall. They all stared at me. Jack looked amused- I was getting sick of that expression.

"Oh! No need for such improper words! I'm the tooth fairy hi- big fan of your art" she flew up to me holding out her hand as tiny fairies followed her. I stared at her wide-eyed

"You really are beautiful..." I said in shock. She gasped softly and blushed as she waved her hand.

"Oh molars- you're too sweet! " she smiled and took my hands. She was so warm. I smiled but I was still in shock. Santa- I mean North puffed out his chest as he pounded his hand into his stomach gently.

"Introductions! I like this! I am jolly Santa man- but you may call me North" he held out his hand. I hesitantly shook it. God, his hands were huge.

"I have to say- you look way more intimidating in person..." I said softly. I was so shy now- what the hell??. Sandman floated up to me and bowed.

"This is Sandman! Good dream maker - he wants you to call him Sandy" he said. Sandy made a sand rose and handed it to me. I laughed a bit and smiled softly.

"Nice to meet you, Sandman".

He nodded and floated down. The Easter bunny was HUGE.

"God you are huge," I said looking up at him.

"Nah, Sheila your just short" he smirked. I glared at him.

"Anyway, the names E.Aster Bunnymund- call me bunny"

"Oh, you're a bunny? Thought you were a kangaroo" I retorted with a deadpan stare. Call me short I'll fucking rip you. North gave a hearty laugh as he placed his hands on his stomach. Bunny grumbled and returned to a corner muttering
"I'm not a bloody kangaroo..."

"I like her," he said.
"Last but not least- I'm Jack but you already knew that didn't you snowflake?" He said as he flew closer to me. I backed up a bit.

"You're all real...." I fell to my knees as tears streamed down my face.

"What took you all so long...." I cried out. They all flinched- they were not expecting that. Tooth inched closer

"I'm sorry- we don't know how you slipped under our radar I just-" she began but I cut her off.

"Do you know how hard it is to fake being normal?? No hope or ways to remember what's important or jolly man who gave out presents- not even a nice dream" I wiped my face but the tears didn't stop.

"The only thing I knew how to do was have fun- That's why I only believed in Jack- up until now-" I stood up and gave a shaky sigh. North took a step forward.

"If you think I need you now you're very mistaken-" I gave them all a death glare. Their reactions pained me but I needed them to understand.

"I have nothing to lose now- no one ever came to save me so why should I give you all my heart and soul?- not today and not ever" I growled softly clenching my hand into a fist. But then a voice caught me off guard. I knew that voice.

Y/N please be kind to them... it's my fault

My eyes widened as I tensed looking towards the moon.

"Manny...?"