Chapter 12- He's my what???

Manny showed us images. I watched quietly.
I saw mama.

Mama leaned onto ... Manny??

"This child will be just as bright as you my love" he spoke softly. Mama smiled softly.
"I know- she'll be my little moonshine"
They looked at one another before kissing softly.

"I loved your mother so very much..."
"But I could not live peacefully like this... I am a spirit- she was a human. It was never meant to be"

Mama was screaming and crying as Manny faded in her arms.
"Go back- back to the moon. I'll move on..." she spoke softly. Manny kissed her head softly.

"I'm sorry- make sure Y/N has a good life..."
and with that he left into the moon. Mama held herself as she sobbed.

"I felt so guilty making her cry- but if I stayed longer- I could not have protected you from the malicious spirits" He explained

Pitch stood in front of me.

"Come now child, won't you join me-"
"Get back pitch-" Mama scooped my tiny frame in her arms.
"Ah, Silvia- good to see how you've grown-"
"Shut it-"
"Tsk tsk- you shouldn't speak to the boogie man like that-"

Mama ran with me in her arms back to the forest setting me in moon light. Soft glows and sparkles radiated around me.

"Please, Manny. Help me - I cant do this forever"

"This was the one thing your mother asked of me-  this took a lot out of her..."
"I slipped Y/N under the radar- so that Pitch couldn't find her. But this came at a price- your mother offered her soul as an energy source. Once she died- the spell only lasted 5 years till it eventually didn't work"

I covered my mouth as I began to cry.

"M-mama she ..."

Jack wrapped an arm around me and pulled me in. I accepted the comfort and cried.

"Y/N L/N- you are my child.."

Everything made sense. Instead of sadness- rage filled me. I pulled away from Jack and went crazy.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? You tell me now- NOW?? If you couldn't tell already- I kinda realized something's sort of fucked up about me . This information would have helped me a lot?? AND WHAT SORT OF DEEP SHIT DID YOU DO TO MAKE THE BLOODY BOOGIE MAN WANT TO KILL ME???" I yelled.

"Calm down smowflake- he did this with good intentions" Jack said.

"How amusing! Look at that Manny! Your daughter already dislikes you" an unfamiliar voice rang.

"Pitch-" Jack said. He grabbed my arm and forced me behind him as the guardians circled around me getting out their weapons. Pitch appeared from the shadows.

"Long time no see Jack Frost" he sneered.
"Not long enough boogie" Jack retorted.
"Ouch! That's just cold-" he disappeared into the shadows before suddenly a shadow appeared behind me. It took a lock of my hair before fading away.

"My my- aren't you just a spiting image of Silvia?- do tell me- did my little curse kill her well?" Pitch chuckled. I tensed rage filling my veins.

"What did you just say-" I said.

"Oh you don't honestly believe that your mother died of cancer! It wasn't even proven by those silly doctors-" He laughed.

"Pitch why you-" Tooth began.
"Oh shut it winged rat" he scoffed. She gasped a bit backing down. He twirled his hand and smirked as a shadow appeared. It looked like Pippa.

"Remind you of someone Y/N? Oh oh! How about this one!" He twirled his hand and - It was Keith. But he wasn't a normal shadow.

"Hey babe-" his voice boomed. I fell back.
"Sheila!" Bunny caught me.
"Keith! Where the fuck where you! Do you know how sad Pippa is !" I cried out. Keith rolled his eyes.

"Shut up bitch- I could care less about her. What I want- is power" he raised his hands and shadows wrapped around his arms. He laughed

"God! Look at your face! It's enough for me to go hard on you again" he gave me crazy eyes. Jack moved closer to me- the others followed his lead.

"Don't you remember Y/N! The way you moaned for me to stop- the way your body said yes to ever movement- god you're such a slut-"

He kept talking unspeakable things. Even pitch seemed concerned.
I wanted him to shut up.

Shut up
Stop
Stop stop
Stop

I'll paint the moon red with your blood

The moon turned red. The light in the room turned red. I blacked out.
.
.
.
Y/N's eyes turned black as her hair began to grow and grow until it was enough to cover the room.

"What the- crikey-!" Bunny exclaimed as he tried to move. The guardians struggled. All of them calling out to Y/N. She floated her hair had red streaks. Her hair wrapped around Keith body and squeezed tightly.

"I'll paint the world with your blood"

"Y/N STOP" Jack jumped and hugged her from behind.
She gasped softly- the room slowly turned from red to white. Her hair seemed to go back to the way before.
"I know snow flake- I know" he comforted as he brushed his hands through her hair.

When I came too. I was in Jacks arms. I fell limp as grew weak. He kept me against him. Keith passed out. Pitch swept him away.

"How uneventful- till next time L/N" and with that. He was gone.

"Hey, you alright..." Jack asked. I nodded but didn't move from his embrace. Maybe I'll stay here for a while longer. I buried my face in his chest. He didn't reply. Just stood there.