Chapter 15- I have to train??! Excercise - ew

When I woke up I realized I had fallen asleep on the office desk. I stretched yawning a bit. I noticed something fall off my shoulders. Was that a blanket? I picked it up and noticed frost. I smiled softly. I wrapped the blanket around myself before walking out of the library yawning.

"Hey there snowflake~" Jack hanged upside down. I screamed at the sudden voice. I sighed in relief when I realized it was Jack.

"Oh my lord- you should be lucky I love you" I rolled my eyes walking around him.

"You- you love me!??" He said. I looked at him- his eyes wide and a grin that I couldn't quite figure out what it meant. I turned bright red as my eyes fixated on his sheer excitement.

"M-mm- obviously- who wouldn't love their best friend??" I smiled looking away.

"Oh..." I looked back at him and saw his face flush as he scratched the back of his neck. He looked so disappointed. I couldn't stand it. I took his hand and smiled brightly.

"Hey- let's go get some food- you haven't eaten right?" I asked. He chuckled a bit

"Y/N, spirits don't need to eat food" he smiled. Their's the smile I long for.

"Well this winter spirit will!" I said before dragging him behind me.

When we got to the dining area I skipped my way to the table. I sat down patiently awaiting food. Soon the other guardians arrived- they all sat down with me. Jack just stood behind me leaning on my chair.

"So? Did you find information you need?" North asked smiling. I nodded excitedly.

"I've never known about how much the moon controls- speaking in the books - I probably only have selective powers. Though I'm not sure..." I said placing a finger on my chin.

"What are the options?" Bunny said raising an eyebrow.

"Water control- light reflection- healing- blood moon-"

"Blood moon" Jack stated quickly.
"Wha"
"You have blood moon and it is the most terrifying thing ever-" he shivered.
"Frosty is not wrong-" North noted.

"Oh oh! Also healing!-" Tooth pitched in before turning back to talking to her fairies.

I paused and thought about it.

"That's creepy...." I muttered.
"What is...?" Jack asked leaning close to me.
"I read in one of the parchments North gave me about a prophecy- said something about a threat greater than we could ever imagine- supposedly a chosen one was supposed to have a gift of life an death-"

"So you're the chosen one?" He asked.
"I'm not sure- not enough research was done on blood moon-" I said.
"You're the chosen one" they all said in unison.
"How do you-" I started

"Y/N - you had the look only a person with the intention to kill has-" Bunny said. I looked at them all.

"Yea- I'm gonna go with your word.." I said as Phil finally brought in some food. I smiled at him before eating happily.

"We've decided to train you" North said abruptly. I choked on my food. Jack rushed and got water handing it to me. I grabbed the glass and chugged the water before slamming the cup into the table.

"Hah?!" I yelled.
"It was Jacks idea" Tooth gave a smile as she held her hands moving her shoulder in his direction. I looked over at him. He looked at me before looking away and clearing his throat.

"W-well- I just thought ya know in an emergency situation where I'm- I mean- we're not there. You might need to protect yourself and the children" he explained.

"It'll also help to control those freaky powers mate" Bunny added as he waved his boomerang in my direction. Sandy nodded and held up a thumbs up. I smiled softly and stood up punching the air.

"Alright! When do I start!" I smiled excitedly.

"Today!"  Tooth exclaimed.

"Oh- no no this is fine! Who'll I be training with?" I asked.

"Who else? The one you've been practically clinging too" Bunny retorted smirking.
I blushed
"I do not cling to Jack!" I said pouting.
"Hey I never said Jack-" Bunny teased.

"I'm fighting bunny" I said glaring.
"Thought you'd never ask Sheila," he smirked flipping his boomerang. North laughed a bit.

"Good energy! I like very much you two" he said slapping both of our backs as he gave a hearty laugh. We all decided that I probably needed a weapon. North took me to the armory room.

"I not only specialize in toys for kids- I make toys for guardians" He jokes cracking a smirk.
"Woah woah- why didn't anyone tell me about this place!" Jack said as he looked around in awe.

"Mate, you have a magical staff- what else do you possibly need? " Bunny said as he leaned against the wall.

"It would've been fun to see this stuff..." he said glaring at Bunny. I laughed

"Jack knowing you- you'd probably do something stupid to get banned from this room as well!" I smirked.

"Hey look- not my fault North has a place that's just so fun to mess up" He smirked twirling his staff. North growled a bit

"Ah yes, yetis love to clean up unnecessary snow" he said.

"Aw still mad about that?" Jack teased. Tooth rolled her eyes and flew over to me.

"Follow me, I know your not a " 'weapon' type of girl" she smiled softly. I looked at her with admiration and nodded following her to the way way back.