Chapter 32 - Sudden crash landing

"Y/N!"
"Y/N!"
A familiar voice called out to me. I opened my eyes gasping for air as I sat up latching onto the nearest person. It was Jack. He smiled fondly as she petted my head
"You're alright ? Right? Nothing broken?" He asked scanning me over. I nodded weakly
"Everything feels fine right now.... how's everyone else" I looked around to see North brushed off snow on his outfit and Bunny huddled in himself struggling to keep warm. This could not be good. Our sleigh was a wreck and reindeer's gone.

"I think my little nightmare has done some - good work"
Pitches voice echoed around us, I didn't even notice we had crash landed in the woods. A dark mist seemed to surround us all. A sudden voice shocked us all

"North! Bunny?! Jack! Y/N! Inferno! Anyone! Oh molars someone help me!!" It was tooth's voice. All of us suddenly stood up holding a strong position.

"tooth! Where are you!" North's anger was clear and bold. It was clear her missed her dearly-

"Want her back? Why don't you come and join her!!" Pitch cackled as he sent shadows hurling at us. We all quickly lunged at a direction to avoid the shadows. I landed into the snow roughly, a sudden pain reached my leg.
"Shit-" I cursed as I saw a...knife? Stuck in leg. I hissed a bit at the realization that once my adrenaline calmed down that would really hurt. I got up limping to the wreckage of the sleigh and pulled the knife out. I had to worry about bleeding out later. I quickly looked for my armor- something I could fight with.

"Oh hey babe~" A familiar raspy voice spoke behind me. I turned around.
"Keith" I growled. He tackled me and took out a knife aiming for my neck. I grunted and rolled him over wrestling for the knife. It went on like this until I managed to get the knife and held it above his head. A sudden blood thirst rose in me. I wanted him dead. I could taste the sharp flavor of iron on my tongue. My mind slowly crumbling as my breathing became heavy. Soon enough the moon light turned red.

A voice sang in my head

wouldn't you like to cover the snow red? Under the light of the moon- see we are one with the moon. Like the wolves who live for blood and flesh. You are one with them. You are better alone. Kill them all - Kill them. ALL

It was like I was watching myself. Watching something else control my body. From within my mind I knew I wasn't myself. My hand lowered as I cleanly slit Keith's neck and watched as the blood poured out of his neck. He began to choke as the blood filled his throat, fear in his eyes. I gave a dead pan stare as I arose from my stance.

"Sheila..." Bunny spoke as he backed up on all fours. My head tilted as I cracked my neck before lunging at the person closest to me.

Jack Frost

I tackled him. I heard the shadows taking action and attacking the guardians who where obviously struggling . I pinned Jack to the ground. The bloody knife just above his throat, Keith's blood dripping onto his cold skin. His breathing heavy and fearful. A hand grabbed mine keeping the knife away while another rested on her waist. He let out a shaky breathe as he looked at me with blue pleading eyes.

"Y/N - Snowflake, please please I know you're in there- Please wake up"

My pupils turned white as the usually white parts of my eyes had turned red.

"Shut up, blood and flesh shall be spilled and torn-"
"No, This isn't Y/N- My best friend. The girl who stood against the shadows of her life- and made her own light. The Y/N who became the light in my life" He spoke softly. His grip on my hand faltered and possessed me took this as a way to lunge it into his neck.

I didn't want this
I couldn't  lose him
No
No

Another voice entered my head. But this one much more calmer and gentle than the other.
"Is this who you wish to become?
It does not matter what the powers you have been gifted say about your future. You see young one, you decide that. This is not who you are. You are a product of your parents teaching. Manny's light and healing. Your fathers golden heart and gentle ways and Your mothers beauty. The beauty that could touch even a moons heart. The moon who had been far away from the sun, fell in love with a woman who's beauty glowed from the love she poured into others.
Y/N L/N
You may be wielding a knife now but you are not what your powers make you.
You know who and what you stand for
You do not seek harm and you do now seek pain
You are light
But the question is
Do you want to be darkness?"

"NO" I screamed. Somehow this woke me up. I gasped and panted as I barely stopped the knife from sinking into his neck. His eyes were forced closed but when he noticed now pain he opened his eyes.

"Snow flake?" His concern filled voice was enough for me to break down.

"I-I'm scared. . . What if I kill you . .what if ..." He placed a cool hand against my cheek.
"You're safe , I promise".

Pitches laughter surrounded us.
"First their where 6
Then 5
And now there are only 2."

I tried to get up but the pain in my leg stopped me from moving.

"Y-you're wrong! We have Inferno and together we'll-" I paused. Where was Inferno.

My eyes trailed
What I saw broke me
Inferno stood there a hand ablaze and held against North and Bunny. Sandy was held back by Pitch. I looked at Inferno and he looked away.

"Inferno..?" My voice cracked. Pitch gave an exaggerated sad look.

"Oh no! A friend turned foe- go ahead Inferno tell what you did"

Inferno pursed his lips showing an obvious sign of resistance.
"Oh alright alright! Ill spill the beans ! Guess who told me to kill his Father so that he could have the throne! And now he's telling me to kill his mother" Pitch laughed loudly. Bunny glared at Inferno

"Mate when I get out of this I will show you what pain looks like".

"Give up, you wont win. As we speak children are losing hope, dreams and their precious fairies"

Images flashed in my head. Children crying and whispering
"Please come "
"Mommy I'm scared"
"You said you'd protect us"

Sudden pain washed over me

"NO! I'll never give up on the children of this world! You'll have to kill me first!!"

Pitch grimaced and pointed at us. The shadows began to sprint at us. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked back and saw Jack.
"We should get flying Snowflake"
"Good Idea-" I latched onto him as we shot into the sky. I realized I had a globe in my cloak. I quickly took it out and shook it before tossing it

"Bunny Mund Ward "

With that the portal opened up . And we went through finally loosing the shadows.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inferno and Pitch watched as the two escaped.
"Should we go after them..?' Pitch smirked at inferno as he opened a cage and shoved the three guardians in . He closed the door.
"no, the chase will always be funner than the prize. Ill get them soon".