Chapter 27- A bad dream

"Oh wake up dearie" a woman's sultry voice rang in my ears.
I gasped and opened my eyes
I was surrounded by shadows all of them took a face of someone I knew. Their fake porcelain faces printed with forced smiles and glossy eyes- if not covered in a dark glow- I would've thought they were real.

"Like them?" Pitch's voice rained in my mind. I growled and looked around angrily
"PITCH ILL-."
I didn't get to finish before I was cut off.

"Those shadows embody the fear every child and person has of themselves- self loathing and hatred buried down inside of them- pretty soon it'll be all that people see- no more light and love. Just darkness and hatred and fear" He cackled amused.

"Why... why do you want this!- this isn't the way to be accepted Pitch!" I cried out. He lashed out
"OH SHUT IT- how can you relate to my pain- always alone and scared to be forgotten- to not have power!! You don't understand anything. Your better off gone"

Those where the last words from pitch before I was submerged into darkness. I heard Keith's voice now.

"Babe- remember that day you told the whole town what I had done to you- of course no one believed you. But that day I realized something. I realized I can't stand not having people fear me- I needed the power of people underneath my foot"

I growled
"I'll never be that silent girl again- I'll scream till blood comes out of your ears" I spoke spitefully. He gave an unamused frown as he walked, circling me.

"I'll have ways to make you shut up- but for now. You'll just have to wait"

The scenery changed
It was all red - blood red.

"I've been awaiting your arrival- Y/N L/N"

The strange familiar female voice spoke to me. I looked around and immediately knew her.

"Eclipse...." I growled. She chuckled softly
"Nice to see you again old friend- surely you remember our last battle" she spoke as she placed her neat hands on her stomach flatly.

I did 
I knew her
Once long ago
When I had a different name and a different home
When I had to give up my daughter too the moon.
I was her
And she was me
We are one
With the same destiny

"Eclipse what's is your goal- you've never been one to play teams" I growled . She smirked

"Ah I thought you'd say that, but what goes together better than Shadows and fear?" She smirked as her thin frame approached me. I held my stance tall.

"The boy, you know him? Keith- such a vile boy, not yet a man but thinks like one. I admire his loyalty. Though all he wants is power" she spoke calmly. She gestured for me to follow her. I was in her playing field so I took a deep breath and followed her. She lead me to a throne room covered with glowing orbs.

"I've never wanted anything more than to rid this world of its impurities- filthy humans and their desires- humans are so beneath us"

She played with an orb.
"I don't know what you see in them Tsuki- I mean their humans- they don't belong here with us. They are weak and pathetic and-" She began to speak her voice filled with such hatred and rage it burned me.

"That's what's always been the difference between you and I. You never look for the good.
Humans are so much more than that. They are broken and torn but they speak such truth" I smiled softly as I spoke. She grimaced

"There you go again, love everything in your stupid world" she scoffed and walked up to me.

"Listen carefully. I, Eclipsa Jade will make sure I kill every light on that globe. I'll shatter this world and make sure chaos and hatred is all that is left. Everyone will learn to fear the dark" she smirked down at me

"Afraid ? y/n?" She smirked

"You couldn't make me afraid of you even if you tried. Because for as long as there are children. There is belief. And belief is a humans greatest ally" I spoke calmly.

She growled
"do you hear me- I will destroy everything you worked so hard to keep- I will kill their little hopes and dreams-."
I cut her off

"I'd like to see you try. Because like hell will I let you do that to them. To the children of the world"

She laughed at me
"You really think you fit in with all of them?? How pathetic- you have no ground with the guardians. Their lives are on the line. You're just playing pretend. They don't care for you - not even Jack-."

That struck a nerve
"No! Jack cares for me!" I lashed out. She smirked
"The boys never cared for anyone but himself up until a year ago- do you really think he cares for a weak pathetic excuse of a girl- you're not even a real guardian"
Before I could reply she spoke for me.

"Well our time is up sweet Y/n hopefully I'll get to see you once more in the near future- but for now... enjoy the slow process of war. I'm sure you'll find it quite.. thrilling" she chuckled before everything faded to black and I was left alone. I stood there alone.

Someone help me
Someone take me out of here
I don't want to be alone
"Hey snowflake!"
"y/n?"
I heard a familiar voice and ran towards it. It was Jack. I needed to see his face I needed to see that he wouldn't leave me alone. I needed him.

I gasped as I sat up waking up from that horror of a dream.
"Woah woah snowflake what's got your brain in a twist" he said concern plastered in his face. I hugged him tightly afraid to let go.

"Okay- so we're doing this now...?"

"Jack... do you all really need me...?"

(A/N: Hey hey! Thanks for reading! I've been wondering a few things since my story isn't exactly close to done. Would you like longer chapters so that their are less chapters a whole, mind you this means chapters will take longer to produce. Or the same length chapters as always. Comment your answers please!)