Chapter 19- Now they know, and Im getting Sh**

Inferno had walked in and leaned against the wall as I began to do my papas laundry.

"So what's it like to work for Santa?"
"So how tall is the Easter bunny!"
"Is Santa buff??"
"Does the Easter bunny have an accent"
"Is he really Russian?!"
"Does he so cute things?!"
"Does He-" they both said. I snapped.

"YALL HAVE BOYFRIENDS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!"

They paused and sighed.

"Yea- but how much older are they-" Ami gasped
"Are they younger??" She asked. I shook my head as I turned on the washer.

"They're over 500 years old- Jacks a tad younger" I explained. They gulped

"How much Younger?" They asked.
"He's about 300-400 years old. He told me he's lost count" I said as I leaned against the washer.

"PFFT- YOU LIKE SOMEONE THAT OLD-"
"I do not like him!!" I yelled blushing.
"Awe she's blushing-" Mary teased.
"Oh hush" I folded my arms.

"The kids missed you..." Ami said softly. My heart sank. I smiled softly.
"Maybe I should see them" I said. They nodded and followed me outside. Jack was talking with Jamie and the kids. Inferno walked out.
"Who's he?" Jamie asked.
"Who's who?" Ami and Mary asked.
"The dude with red hair".

"This is flame boy Inferno" I said poking Infernos cheek.
Mary and Ami turned around and blinked.
"How- How long has he been there..." they asked. Inferno smirked
"Since we walked in" He said swinging his arms behind him.
"Y/NMNNNNANNNANANANAMAKKA" I heard the children scream as they all charged at me.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT-" too late. I got tackled the children gripped onto me with grabby hands. I laughed and cuddled them all.

"We missed you!!" Pippa smiled brightly. I kissed all of their heads.
"Aw I've missed you all as well!!" I smiled warmly. Jack smirked a bit.
"Who wants free air conditioning?" He asked twirling his staff.
"Oh cmon it's not THAT hot" Inferno said. Mary stared at him before pointing at her crop top.
"Then why the fuck am I wearing this?" She said furiously.
"Jacks actually pretty cool himself-" Jamie said clinging to him. And it clicked.
Jack = huggable cooler

I think everyone got that idea because we all tackled him. Me being the first. I clung onto him for dear life. He laughed as he held all of us. I never realized how he smelt like fresh mint tea. Odd.
"God- your so cool-" I sighed happily. He smirked
"Glad to be of service " He smiled as he patted my head. Mary and Ami shook their heads as we all started to get off Jack. Infernos gaze didn't alter from Jack.

"What're you staring at, Flameo"
"None of your business, Ice toes"

They both glared at each other.
I gently shooed the children away before getting up.

"Uhm we really should be going you two." I said as I gently held onto Jacks arm. He seemed to relax as he looked down.

"Yea North's probably waiting for us-"
"LET US COME WITH-" The two dumbass girls cried out. I blinked before looking at Jack. He gave a shit eating grin before folding his arms.

"Oh we cannot-" I started
"I know what your gonna say- but I for one think - it'd be one hell of an interesting day if they came" he smirked. I face palmed-

"See Jack this is why you get into deep shit-" I growled.
"Y/N- I'll buy you anything you want but just pleaaaassseeee" Ami whined. They both got on their knees. God they're so desperate. I sighed and caved in.

"Inferno-" I started
"Yes princess?" He asked- he seemed happy to finally be included.

"We'll take your chariot" I said as I walked over to it. He smirked and looked at Jack before nodding as he lightly jogged up to me.

"Anything you say," he said as he jumped into the front seat. I sat in the back and watched as my two giddy friends crawled in. Jack jumped in and sat next to me.

"This feels unsafe-" He said wavering.
"Oh- is the oh so mighty Jack Frost- afraid of a chariot?!" I fake gasped. He glared at me before blowing air into my face.

"When did you two get close-?" Mary asked as she glared at Jack. Oh shit she's doing the thing.

"I've been seeing him since winter break" I noted. They stared

"YOU DIDN'T TELL US SOONER-?!?" They both yelled- I leaned back a bit.

"Sorry sorry-" I laughed.

"anyone got a snow globe?" Inferno asked. I opened my purse and grabbed the snow globe. I handed it to him. Inferno shook it up and spoke

"North Pole" He threw it and the portal opened

"WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT-" Mary and Ami screeched. I laughed at their reactions

"Snow globe portal!-" I giggled happily. Jack stretched out his arms and put them behind his head.

"I feel like this is gonna be one long day-" he smirked looking down at me. I looked back at him.
"Aren't long days the best? So much to do in such a long span of time" I smiled as the wind blew my hair. Mary and Ami smiled as they looked at me
"You've always liked time-" Ami smiled. I snorted a bit
"Duh- Who doesn't like time? It's such a complex and simple ideal" I smiled. Mary gave me a dead pan stare
"Or it can just give you overwhelming anxiety" She said.

"Well right now the only anxiety I have is why- is pitch's shadows here..." Infernos words shocked I and Jack. We looked at each other. I rolled up my sleeves -

"Inferno- watch these two- if they get even a scratch on them I'm biting your head off " I ordered. He huffed.
"Noted" he replied
"Where- are you going!" Ami said worried. I smirked
"I'm gonna kick some shadow ass-" and with that I jumped off the chariot. I fell through the air. I closed my eyes, I heard distant screaming. I wasn't scared.

Two arms wrapped around me.
"Jeez, you can't keep relying on me saving you"
I opened my eyes and smiled when I was met with Jacks eyes.

"Shut up and let's save the others"
He laughed and nodded as he flew us into the fighting scene