Chapter 1

"Corey!!!" I screamed into my phone when he picked up. "What? Are you okay?" He asked sleepily. "Were you sleeping?" I asked. "Um yeah, I was its midnight but it's okay." He said reassuringly. "THOSE ASSHOLES EVICTED ME!" I yelled making sure the eviction people heard me. I caught a glare from a couple. "What?!" Corey said. I started tearing up. "Corey I don't know what to do!" I said trying to stay strong in front of him.

He sighed. "Umm.," he said still tired. "Corey I'm sorry I'm waking you up I'm sure I'll figure something out," I said. "Y/n really it's okay." He said. "Is there anyone there that you can stay with?" He asked. "No.." I sighed. "I'd offer for you to stay here but I'm all the way in LA." He said. "I know.. plus I don't have the money for a plane ticket" I said. "But what do I do now? Where do I sleep?" I asked.

"Look. I'll pay for your plane ticket but you have to promise me you will find a house in this neighborhood so I can see you more" he said. "How will you afford that?!" I said smiling.

"YouTube." He said flatly. "Omg, I love you so much!!" I screamed. "I promise I'll pay you back when I can, but when will my plane come?" I asked. "I'm ordering you a plane ticket for tomorrow okay? Now can I go to sleep?" He said. "Yes!! I love you bye." I said joyfully. "Love you." He hung up.

I started jumping up and down I saw the Eviction guys staring at me weird. I flipped them off and picked up my duffel bag full of things. I went to the cheapest motel in our neighborhood and checked into a room.

I set my bag down once I got into my room and looked around. it was disgusting but it's just one night just hope I don't get herpes. I tried to lock the door but the lock is broken... that's great. I slid my bag under the bed so if someone was to come in they won't see it. I went straight to bed trying not to think of the obvious bed bugs. This place seriously needs to be shut down.

In the morning my alarm went off. I quickly got up and brushed my hair out, and changed my clothes. I went out of my room and to the lobby so I could get something to eat. Breakfast was super cheap here so that's nice. I called Corey to ask him what time.

"Hello?" He said "Hey Corey," I said. "Oh, hey." I could hear people yelling and sounded like glass broke in the background. "Uhm sorry is this a bad time?" I asked. "No, just um watching tv." He obviously lied. "Okay well, I was just calling to see what time my flight was. "A couple of hours, I'm pretty sure it's at 10: am gate A9," he said still things crashing in the background. "Okay, thanks Corey bye." I hung up and finished my meal.

When I was done hanging around the motel and have checked out it was 9: am. I took an Uber to the airport and made it just in time for my flight. I sighed in relief.

The guards searched through my bag and I put my metal things in the buckets. Once I finished security I went to the gate and waited there for about 15 minutes then boarded my plane.

I sat in my seat and plugged my earbuds into my phone. I turned on my favorite playlist and looked out the window.