chapter 10

Jake came back into the room and lay down. We talked for almost three hours before we decided to go to bed. "Goodnight man, sleep of a million babies exploding into rainbows," I said. He looked at me for a second before nodding and turning on his side. I did the same and soon enough fell asleep.

"HEY! LAZY BUMS GET UP!" I heard sam's voice boomed throughout the room. I sat up and threw a pillow at him. "You ain't my father so fight me man" I groan. "Come at me y/n," he said. I glared and pushed him out of the room and I followed so Jake could sleep.

He's so freaking adorable.. his smile and those frigging dimples, just everything. "Awwwwww you care enough to let him sleep" Sam wiggled his eyebrows. "you know he will murder you if you wake him up," I said "true true" he nodded his head.

We went out to the living room and sat down. "What should we do today?" I asked. "I'm not sure, it's pretty boring without doing youtube that's like our whole life." Sam shrugged.

"I'm was reading the comments on videos last night," I said. "Yeah?" He asked "Good or bad?" "Mostly good" I smiled. "That's good." He said. "I didn't get to finish though, y'know MY FRIGGEN PHONE DIED," I said and made a fake tear with my finger. Sam smiled and looked down.

"Did you really wake up looking like that?" Sam chuckled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You just woke up and you look like you spent an hour getting ready," Sam said and I blushed. "Thanks.." I said.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine, and mine was on his and I was shocked. I kissed him back in the heat if the moment knowing I'd regret it later. We were kissing until we heard a gasp and we jumped back.

I look over to see Jake with the most crushed look in his eyes. That sadness turned into fear in a matter of seconds. "Seriously Sam!?" He yelled and started walking towards him. Sam backed up to the wall and Jake punched him in the nose once before running out of the hour.

I looked at the door and back to Sam a couple of times before rushing out the door to Jake. I caught him punching a tree at the side of the house. I ran up to him and tried to pull him away and he just shoved me off.

I hugged him from behind and tried pulling him off. "Get off, slut!" He yelled and pushed me away. I felt my eyes burning, there's no way... I bet he didn't mean it though, he's just having an outburst.

After awhile Jake had calmed down but still wouldn't talk to me or Sam, and I didn't really wanna talk to Sam or Jake.

I'm stupid for kissing him back but I felt something at that time. Plus Jake and I aren't together so he doesn't have the right to be mad.

Jake's pov
I still feel really bad about calling y/n that and she won't even look at me. Sam, on the other hand, has been begging me for forgiveness ad it's really annoying I don't wanna talk to him. The image of seeing Sam and her kissing keeps replaying in my mind.. and how they jumped back like they weren't expecting to be caught.

Y/n's pov
I went and took my blanket and pillow from Jake's room cause I'm assuming he doesn't want me in there tonight and went to my room. I st everything on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

Jake's pov
I slowly walked to my room to of course not see y/n on the floor like usual. I laid down but every time I closed my eyes my mind went back to their kiss. I got up and walked to y/n's room and knocked even though the door was open. "Yeah?" She whispered. I came in and when she saw it was me she rolled her eyes and looked at her phone.

I took it out of her hands and sat on my knees so I was eye to eye to her. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for what I called you and I overreacted. I can't get the image of you two out of my head and I need to do this.." I sighed. I got up and sat at by her feet on the bed but she still wouldn't look at me. "Y/n!" I whisper yelled. She finally looked over and sat up so she wasn't too close to me. I pulled her arm towards me and kissed her.

Y/n's pov
When he pulled away he said "I bet that was better than Sam" he chuckled and I smiled. We ended up talking for hours and he apologized a ton until I forgave him. He fell asleep on my bed and I just left him thee and fell asleep sleep myself.