Chapter 27

I turned on the camera and did my introduction. "So." I paused. "This is prank war. THATS RIGHT, as you guys know Colby announced prank war awhile ago and no one has done anything yet so I thought I'd be the first." I smiled mischievously. "So I went out and bought super glue and we are just gonna glue stuff to Corey." I said. "I know it doesn't seem like much but this stuff is incredible strong. And I honestly feel bad for Corey" I sighed. But y'know we gotta start of our first prank as #teamY/n strong." I said.

"So I'm like 50% sure that Corey is asleep right now." I said "but just to make sure" I snapped so that when I edit it I can make it look like I teleported to Corey's door when in reality I just snapped my fingers and walked away like an idiot. "Corey" I said kinda quietly outside his door. When I didn't hear anything I recorded myself trying to get in without making too much noise. Once I opened the door it freaked a little bit then went without any noise.

I zoomed in on Corey then I put a couple items down on his couch. I left the room real quick and went and got Colby. Colby recorded me as I quietly glued items onto him. When I was almost done Colby handed me the camera and he took to quarters out of his pocket and put them on Corey's nips. "Now to put the glue on his hand?" I asked. "How?" Colby whispered and Corey shifted in his sleep. I shushed him and we both froze. We waited a second then I took the glue and gave Colby the camera. I put glue on his hand and then pushed his hand into his cheek. He shot up "what th-" he stopped when he realized he couldn't pull his hand off of his face. He ran to his bathroom and we followed trying not to laugh. "What did you guys do?!" He yelled. "DID Y'ALL SUPERGLUE ME?!!" He yelled. Aaron came into his bathroom and started laughing. "OW" he yelled trying to get his hand unstuck.

Once everything calmed down I started to do my outro. "Okay everyone comment down below what team you are on for prank wars obviously #TeamY/n." I said. "See you guys next week bye!" I said and then we took our thumbnail. "I just wanted to sleep.." Corey sighed. "You can now." I said. "BUT NOW IM AWAKE" He said and it took me back to when we were little, I used to come out of places and scare him, I'd always get in trouble because it made him not go to sleep after but the look on his tiny face was always worth it.

Man, I miss mom so much, she was so sweet and beautiful. "Why're you smiling?!" Corey said angrily. I kept smiling just cause I was happy. "I don't know" I said. "How is this funny." He said. "It's not, just made me remember back when we lived with mom I don't know why" I shrugged. "Oh, I miss her." He sighed. "Yeah." I said.

Our mom and our dad were divorced and every weekend we would go to our dads house but he was pretty abusive. One day we went home to our moms house after school but there was only our dad and we never found out what happened to our mom. Crazy, I know. The cops never did anything well I mean they 'tried' but never found her and never arrested dad.

(This chapter is actually soo bad. Um shurkkskdndjakwow.)