Chapter 3

Corey's POV
I decided to surprise y/n today with breakfast, and I'm happy to do it cause I haven't seen her in so long. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Y/n's POV
I slowly got up and did my morning routine quickly. I smelled food so I went out to the kitchen and sat at their barstools. "What're you making?" I asked. "Eggs and bacon." Corey said. "Do you always make breakfast?" I asked

"No." He said flatly. "Why now?" I asked. "Because I haven't seen you in a while and it's the least I can do." He said. "Corey." I giggled. "You've already opened your home up to me, bought me a plane ticket, and introduced me to some hella fine boys." I laughed

He turned around and glared at me. "You better not fall for any of them." He said "but whyyy" I whined. Corey was about to say something when Jake came out with sweatpants and no shirt on. I blushed and quickly looked away.

He came and sat at the barstool next to me. "Woah, I like you being here y/n Corey is making food." He laughed. I smiled at him. He's definitely the cutest out of all of them.. but, I'm not exactly sure what I saw when I first came in here and that kinda freaks me out. Just thinking of that I inch away from him slowly.

Soon enough everyone came out and we all ate breakfast. Colby and I were deep in a conversation when Jake casually runs into a wall. I try and contain my laughter, "are you okay?" I asked. He laughs and says "yeah." And walks off.

"So y/n, we actually have to record today and for our video, we're going to a hotel.." Corey said. "That's cool." I smiled. "Really? Would you want to come with us then? I'm sure the fans would love to see you." He said, "Uh.... which hotel?" I asked hesitantly. "Biltmore..?" He asked smiling nervously.

In the corner of the room, I saw Colby already starting a video. "And we have Corey's sister staying with us." He said. Then I saw him whisper something so I couldn't hear. I glared playfully at him and looked back at Corey. "I'll go as long as you can promise I won't die." I said "No promises!" He said and ran weirdly to the camera. "What'd she say?" Colby asked Corey. "Yeah," He said. "Sweeet, is Aaron coming?" He asked. "Nope."

We finally got to the Biltmore hotel and when we stepped out of the car I felt like I couldn't move. "Guys.." I whispered. "I don't know if I can do this." I said, "you'll be fine, now come on." Corey said and grabbed my arm. I may seem like I wimp but this is my first time doing this.. well I mean since the ouija board incident. I hugged onto Corey's arm as we were checking into a room. "Are you ready y/n? Our room has both of the floors that are the most haunted." Colby said. "How??" I said worryingly. "Our room has two floors in it." He said. I nodded nervously. As soon as we opened our room I got an eery feeling and I got chills. I tried to brush it off but then sam said. "Broo I just got chills." Into the camera. "Me too," I said holding up my arm. "Okay, ready guys..?" Colby asked. "Yup." We all said. "Okay, who's going first," Colby said. "You!" I said and pushed him in the room laughing. We all followed him in and scurried to find the light. I finally found it and I switched the light on.

"Wow.," I said. Everyone looked around and Jake and I rush to where there was like a sorta library. We saw the stairs and I said "who's going first?" I asked. Jake and I both looked at each other than the stairs. Everyone else came into this room and Sam started going down the stairs, we all followed and then Corey yelled "wait! No, I don't wanna be last!" So I let him go in front of me.

We made it to the bottom and we looked around. "Guys is this an elevator?!" I said. Corey and Jake came over to me and looked at it. Sam nodded his head. "Why would anyone need an elevator for just two floors? These people are lazy." I said.

"Cmon.," I said getting into the elevator. As soon as I went in I got goosebumps. "Anyone else get goosebumps?" I asked. "No." They said. I swear I felt something touching my hair and I jumped forward losing my balance and hitting my head on the metal bar. I hissed "Ow." "Are you okay?!" Jake said and tried to help me up. "Yeah." I took his hand and stood up. "Where's the light in this thing?" I said.  "Did anyone even read the instructions?" Sam asked. "No." We all said.

Sam went out of the elevator and read the directions aloud. I tried pressing the light button but it doesn't work, and the elevator didn't either. We all stepped out in disappointment and closed the door. When Corey couldn't close the door all the way Jake rammed into the door closing got shut. Colby hit jakes arm. "Jake! Don't break things!" He said and I laughed quietly.

Jake's POV
There's something about y/n that I can't explain.. like I just met her but yet I can't get her out of my head and her laugh is just so cute. um wtf am I saying?! This is Corey's sister!!