Chapter 22

"I need to tell you something"

"And what's that?" I asked. "Well um there's more to the story with Sam.." he said. I felt like I almost saw his eyes tearing up but I thought I was wrong.

"I think she might be cheating on me and what if it's with Sam." He gulped. "I'm sure she's not" I smiled "how?" He asked. "Because, it's you. Why would she even think about cheats on someone as perfect as you?" I giggled.

"Thanks but I'm serious" he said "I am too!" I said. "Okay, What makes you think she is?" I asked. "I don't know she's acting different and like texting someone a lot." He said.

"Jake, don't worry about it unless you are 99.9% sure" I said. "Fine" he sighed. "Why don't you look through her phone?" I asked "I don't want to invade her privacy.." he said quietly. "Sam always looked through mine" I shrugged. "Well I'm not sam" he said and I smiled. "I know" I said.

I hope Sam didn't go as far as to sleep with Jake's girlfriend. Is it bad that part of me is hoping he did.. I feel like a horrible person for even thinking about that but Tara isn't right for him. But Jake hasn't had too many outbursts since him and Tara got together..

"Jake?" I asked "Yeah?" He said. "Are you happy with her?" I asked. "Of course why?" He said. "Uh jw" I smiled. Maybe I should just get over it.. let's face it I won't get a chance with him.