Chapter 34

It's been about a month and I haven't been feeling too great.. I can't sleep I can't eat I don't know what to do. But today is visiting day and I'm so excited to see Jake, but I don't know what to tell him cause the hate just keeps getting worse and worse. Colby and Aaron decided to stay home so Corey and I went to go visit.

We stayed silent in the car like it is at home. Lately, things have been really strange it's been really quiet none of us have been talking to each other. It's not that we're mad or anything we're just all depressed if I'm going to be honest. I didn't want to take it that far but it's true I was at the doctors a couple days ago and they told me I'm anorexic and that it was probably caused by stress. And to be honest I haven't eaten like anything in 4 days. Like I forced myself to eat a couple small things but that's it.. "y/n.." Corey broke the silence. "Yeah" i sighed. "This needs to change.. we've all just been sitting at home depressed but we don't have a reason to.. like you are taking it the worst and you really need to eat" he said. "i don't have an appetite" I shrugged. "So" He said. I shook my head and kept quiet the rest of the way. Our whole life has like turned gray, if we were a tv show they would definitely put a gray filter on it just to show how we've been feeling lately. It's just hard. Everyone keeps telling me to kill myself and that I'm the reason that everything is going wrong and maybe they're right..

When we finally pulled into the hospital I rushed to the front door. When I got in the girl asked who I was. "I was here not too long ago.. Jake's girlfriend." I weakly smiled. "Oh.. you guys are still together..? You look different I think it's cause you lost weight." She said. Yeah I freaking noticed, I walked to the living room and saw Jake with the same girl as I saw last time except this time he had his hands on her hips and they were inches from kissing I swear to god. "Jake?!" Corey yelled. I stood there still as Corey walked over to him angrily. "What the hell?!" He yelled.

"C-Corey I-" he stopped when Corey just stood there and stared at him. Jake directed his gaze at me and he looked me up and down and he looked worried. I burst into tears and I covered my mouth trying not to be loud. Corey pushed him and grabbed my hand. "You. Don't deserve my sister" he snapped. "No! I- it's not what it looks like" he said as Corey took me out of the building. "Corey.." i whimpered. "No.. shh, please.. I can't handle it" Corey said softly. It sounded like he was trying not to cry himself.

Jake's POV
Shit shit shit!!!!!!!! No way did they just walk in to that. Corey was so pissed and omg y/n looked so skinny and sick what happened while I was gone.. I feel so bad it isn't my fault. I wished I could've told them but she was still there..

Y/n's POV
When we got in the car Corey sighed and I held my hands over my mouth and nose trying not to scream cry. "Y/n it's ok.." he said. "No corey.." my voice broke "its not!" I cried. "This was the only thing I was looking forward to for the past month." I took a deep breath in holding my breath to try and stop crying. I know we weren't REALLY together but I love him.. and I knew he loved me.. and even though we never said it I knew we were gonna end up together. When I got home I knew it was a bad thing but I went live not even caring what I looked like.

"What's wrong?!"
"Omg this again"
"Oml What happened I'm here for you❤️❤️"

"Alright um" I burst out crying and I tried to stop. "I- I'm sorry I just i" I tried to talk but it's kinda hard to talk when you're crying. "I'm leaving social media.. I just can't handle it.." I said. "You all already know about my Anorexia and I just all the hate is killing me.. LITERALLY. Killing. Me." I cried in between words. "Screen-record this, repost it whatever so everyone knows.." I said. "I'm quitting.. forever. I love all of you guys that have been supporting me but the hate is overwhelming I'm sorry bye." I said and ended it. I deleted my account and signed out of my YouTube and all my other social media's. As much as I will regret that later it felt so good. I'm finally free from all this.

I went downstairs and was trying to find something that I could force myself to eat. Well TRY anyway. "Um??" Aaron came downstairs. "Yeah" I sniffled. "I saw your live" he questioned. I turned to him with tears on my cheeks. "I-" he started. "Did you also hear about what happened while visiting Jake" I asked. "No?" He asked.  "Yeah, well I got there and he was about to kiss a girl" I shrugged. "But you two aren't even dating" he said. "Ok?! I still loved him!" I yelled. "Sorry.." he whispered. "It's fine I'm sorry" I sighed. "I'm just stressed" I said.

"So you're really quitting social media?" He asked. "Yeah, it just to be too much" I said. "Understandable." He said. I decided it's ok if I just don't eat I mean it's only one meal I'll eat later. Maybe. I called my doctor and made an appointment.

Night time came around and I slept in Corey's room cause he decided he didn't want me to be alone tonight. I thought it was really kind of him to do this and that he's worried about me.. I couldn't ask for a better brother.