Chapter 36

Corey's POV
It's a couple days after y/n should've gotten her feeding tube out but something happened and she's now in a coma none of the doctors know how it happened but all I know is were all praying for her and I'm scared. So much has been going on and it's just so stressful. Especially with everyone asking what's been going on. I thought I should go live just real quick to fill everyone in.

I got the boys and we all went live on insta. We waited a couple minutes so there was enough people and then we started. "Alright guys." I started and already most my comments where about y/n. "Everyone has been asking about y/n recently" I said. "There's lots of rumors about what happened to her and I'm just here to dismiss them" I said. "People have been saying she killed herself, ran away, died," Colby said. "None of that is true" I said.

"Y/n went to the doctors to get a feeding tube since her Anorexia got pretty bad and she was only supposed to be there for a week" I said starting to tear up so I stopped talking. "Basically she went unconscious and the doctors don't know why but they think it's a coma they know she's stable so that's good but we're just asking all of you to pray for her right now, I know everyone is hating on her but she's a human being and she doesn't deserve this" Aaron said. "None of us are going to be active much just letting that be said but I'm confident all this drama will be over soon and we'll all be back to be posting like normal" Colby said.

Before we ended the live I read a couple comments and most were saying they'd pray but I noticed a couple saying they hope she dies and just a bunch of nasty stuff..

"Social media is so stressful" Colby said "yeah plus everyone is like so negative" Aaron said "do you guys ever wish that it was never part of our lives?" I asked. "No, because if you think about it social media has really helped us in the long run it's just been more recently that I'm all this has been happening" Colby said. "Yeah" Aaron agreed with Colby. "So.. what now" I asked. "I don't know.." Colby said.

(The next morning well like 2am)

Aaron's pov
I feel so bad for y/n she has been through so much and now this.. I can't imagine having to handle all that I mean I for sure couldn't handle it. I would do anything for all of this to be over..

(Alright it's been about 2 months now don't come at me my mans I don't know how to write the in-between part from when she's in a coma to when she's not I'm not spoiling anything she's the main character y'all rlly thought she was gon die 🤦🏿‍♀️)

Jake's POV
Y/n's eyes started fluttering open I couldn't wait to tell her that I was out and that I wasn't with that girl and that she had promised she's get me out quicker if I pretended to be her boyfriend I did it for y/n, I was about to speak when her heart monitor thing started doing a flat and long beep. Nurses and doctors ran into the room and I just sat there in shock. "Stabilizer!" I heard someone yell. The hell is a stabilizer? After a couple minutes of complete chaos her heart beep thingy started beeping like normal and she laid there for a good minute staring at the ceiling.

She slowly tried to move her head to the side but she whined in pain. "You alright?" I asked excited but nervous to see her reaction to me being there. "Jake..?" Her voice was low and raspy. "Yeah" I said happily and kneeled next to her bed. "How are yo-" I cut her off so she didn't have to talk much.

I smiled "that girl? I was hooking up with her because she promised me that she would get me out of there sooner y/n, I've been waiting here for you for a month, sounds so cliche but it's true.." I chuckled. She was able to turn her head to me and she smiled. I held her hand and she tightened her grip lightly on me. "I missed you so, so much" I said. "Same" her eyes tearer up. "So you really weren't with her?" She asked. "Nope" I said. She just nodded her head slightly. I called Corey and told him y/n's awake and he got very excited and came down to the hospital.

We stayed silent until Corey got here and once he did the first thing was he went and hugged her. "I missed you" Corey said. "I missed you too, well not really cause I feel like it was just last week I saw you" she said, Corey just nodded his head.

*Time skip to when she's back home bcuz I'm stuck and idk wut to do*

"No you need anything? Are you comfortable?" Corey asked me. "No thank you I'm fine" I smiled at the thought that I have the best brother ever.

(Ight I know my book has been slacking but like I have writers block and I'm still trying to write but I can't figure out what)

"Do you wanna go out somewhere?" Corey asked. "Tomorrow, I just need to rest today." I said. "But you've been resting for a month" Corey whined. "Well, I need to rest at home" I said. "Fine" He said. "Sorrry" I looked at him sympathetically "yeah you better be" he joked. I closed my eyes and fell asleep