Chapter 15

It's finally time for the Stanley Hotel and when we got on our plane I was put in the middle of Sam and Jake. Awkward. I sighed, "whats up?" Sam asked me. "Worried" I shrugged "why?" He asked. "We're going to a different state just for a haunted hotel man" I laughed. Jake was video chatting Tara and I tried to keep my mind off of that. Of course as soon as I forgot he was talking to her I heard "Love you bye Tara"

I felt an incredible pain in my chest. I closed my eyes shut tight and tried to focus on anything but that. Why does it hurt? Am I having a heart attack? I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y/n?" I heard Sam's soothing voice wash over me I opened my eyes and I felt better and I don't know why.. "um, yeah?" I asked forcing a smile. "You okay?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head. "Stanley will be fine" he smiled comforting at me. "Thanks.." I smiled. I felt his hand on mine when it was up on the arm rest.

I didn't look over and just blushed. Jake huffed and then looked out the window. Sam removed his hand I felt calm. He laughed. "Don't do that!!" I laughed. "Why" He asked "Because what if a flight attendant thinks I'm having a stroke and not getting enough air from being red?!" I said. Sam smiled and looked down.

I'm not sure but I fell asleep, "y/n! Wake uppp" Jake shook me. "I can't get out unless you get your lazy bum up" He glared playfully. I got up and took the camera from Colby. "Okay guys, right now we're getting off the plane, we're going to go get our bags then call an Uber!" I said and yawned after. "Also I just woke up and Jake-ass woke me up." I groaned. I blogged as we got off and recorded as we got off and were walking around cause I assumed whoever was editing this week could edit this in a time lapse.

Every new video that's made we each take turns editing so that's cool. I was walking behind everyone and I zoomed in on Jake's face he had earbuds in then his phone which had Tara on video chat. I turned the camera around. "That's Tara" I whispered. "Jake's girlfriennnnnd" I whispered sing songy. Jake turned towards me and I acted like I wasn't doing anything. "Wasn't talking bout you Jake, I SWEAR" I said the 'I swear' very sarcastically.

"Just y/n" Jake said into the phone. She probs asked who we was looking at or something. "WAIT" I yelled and all of them turned towards me, even a couple random people kinda awkward but it's fine. "I want Starbucks." I shrugged. Colby and Sam groaned, Jake stayed on his phone and Corey said "me too!"

Colby took the camera and Corey and I went up and ordered. I just got a strawberry lemonade and I have no idea what Corey got, some kinda coffee.

I walked back to them pretending I was on the red carpet so making poses a couple times. "Wooo" they cheered playfully. "Gotta stay energized for Stanley y'know" I said and got close to the camera than went ahead of them.

I heard Sam and Colby whispering about something but I ignored it. "Guys, our Uber's are here!" Corey said. "Sweeet" I said and we all went towards the exit. I got in one Uber with Corey and then Jake, Sam, and Colby where in the other one. We had to get two Uber's since one car only held 4 people not including the driver.

I forced Corey to come in my Uber cause I didn't wanna be alone. "Stanley Hotel huh?" The Uber asked. "Yeah." Corey said. "Do you know anything about it?" I asked. "I've been up there a couple times, really beautiful" he nodded. I had chills up my arm and I looked at Corey. He looked back at me with the same look. I don't know what it is about this guy but there's something off about him. I texted Colby to relieve the awkward silence.

Me:This guy is creeping me out
Colby:Who?
Me:Uber driver! Duh who else?!
Colby:idk
Colby:wuts wrong with him
Me:idk just creepy
Colby:you're fine.
Me:can I keep texting u cuz there's awkward silence and I hate it.
Colby:sure
Me:wanna know what's crazy.
Colby:hm
Me:I moved in not even knowing anyone else lived there and now I live with popular youtubers. Every little girls dream to live with the trap house lol
Colby:ik lol
Colby:o gtg we're here
Me:K bye

"Hey how much longer?" I asked. "About five minutes" he said "okay, thanks" I said. We were all talking until he pulled into the Stanley Hotel parking lot. "Holy crap" I gasped. "We're actually here." I said. I looked at Corey who was staring at the hotel. When we got out we saw the rest of the group near the front holding hands..

We ran up to them and they all looked at us. "Oh cool you're here" Colby said. "What're you guys doing?" Corey asked. "Some thing that physic told us she said just holding hands and saying we only invite good spirits helps" Sam said.

I saw the camera propped up on stairs, "so we just all hold hands?" I asked. "Welp okay then" I said. Corey got next to Sam which leaves me by Jake and Corey..

I hesitantly took Jake's hand and then I held Corey's. We all closed our eyes and thought about only good spirits. After a little bit we all opened our eyes and let go of each other. Jake looked down at his hand after I let go.

We all walked in and I held the camera. When we opened the door I gasped for it to be dramatic, and right there I stopped recording.