Chapter 2

Corey's POV
"Jake!!" I yelled. He turned to me and stared me dead in the eye and started coming closer. "Jake! My sister is coming and I'm not letting her come in and see you throwing a hissy fit." I said, "please calm down!" I said. "Is she hot?" He smirked. "JAKE!" I yelled. "Whatttt..." He said. "Well she doesn't know other people live here so please try and stay calm just until she's adjusted.." I pleaded.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I CAN'T CONTROL IT." He yelled. He went back to punching the wall and I groaned. I got a text from y/n saying she should be here in an hour or two. I texted back 'okay🙃' and tried to calm down Jake.

About an hour and a half later Jake has only got more violent this is the longest lasting outburst he's had so far. I heard a knock on the door and I panicked since I'm sure I have a bruise on my face. I opened the door to see y/n smiling and I gave her a quick hug. until she saw Jake and her face turned to confused and scared.

"I'm really sorry y/n... I didn't want you to see him like this." I sighed. "Who is that..?" She asked. "Jake, he's my roommate along with Colby, Sam, and Aaron," I said. "Oh okay." She smiled lightly. She still looks terrified. Jake turned around and when he saw her he snapped out of it. "Oh, my gosh.. how long was that?!" He said. "Man, Like 2 hours," I said. "Wtf," he said "that's so long.." he sighed.

"Sorry, I'm Jake" he held his hand out for y/n to shake. "Y/n." She said and hesitantly shook his hand.

Y/n's POV
Soon everyone came out from hiding int heir rooms and greeted me. "So your Corey's sister huh," Colby said. "Yeah.." I said. Corey came and sat next to me on the couch and Colby sat in a chair across from the couch.

Jake came out with a bandage wrapped around his knuckles and I swear when Jake walked out I felt a tight tension coming from everyone. I smiled sweetly at him and he sat down next to Corey. "We're just an ol' house full of Youtubers" Aaron laughed. "Oh, so you're all Youtubers?" I asked. "Yup," everyone said in unison. "I know you're not going to like this y/n, but for our videos, we've been mainly going to haunted places and doing seances and stuff.." He said scratching the back of my head. I was shocked. I would've never thought he'd do this kinda stuff ever since what happened with the ouija board.

After a while of getting to know them all, I asked where I was going to sleep. "We have a guest room follow me," Corey said and I stud up and follows him through the hall.

The room was decorated with black, yellow, and white it was SO pretty! I put my bag down and I said "would you guys mind if I just took a nap I had a long flight." I asked. "Yeah sure." Corey smiled. I laid on the bed trying to render in my head and what's happening. I'm here, with my brother living with an insane person, and um he just paid for my plane ride and I get to stay here for free and I'M JUST SO HAPPY!

I soon drifted off after my thoughts were tiring me out.

Jake's POV
I'm really embarrassed.. I just had an outburst in-front of Corey's cute sister..

Sam's POV
The whole group of us guys played a game but Jake kept dozing off probably dreaming about y/n if ya know what I mean.