Chapter 19

I texted Sam that I was going to be out overnight and that I loved him, I turned my phone off. Elton and I talked for a while until he decided to go to bed. I went to sleep on the couch downstairs and in the morning he was up making breakfast. "Perfect timing," He said and brought me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Wow, you're the best!" I smiled. "I know" he chuckled.

We ate and after a little bit I went home and I'm hoping Sam isn't too mad. Once I opened the door Sam stood up from the couch. "Where the hell were you?!" He said angrily. "Elton's" I shrugged. "YOU WERE AT ELTONS HOUSE OVERNIGHT?!" He got angrier and angrier by every word. "babe, it's not that big of a deal. I slept on the couch him in his bed, And that bitch Devyn was in my bed so." I shrugged and walked past him. "Yea and how am I supposed to know you guys didn't do anything." He grabbed my wrist so I couldn't walk away. I turned around and groaned. "Because why would I?!" I said in a duh tone.

"You spent the night. At another guys house." He said. "So?! It's Elton! We're like best friends, and you know I would never do that to you" I said. He let go of my wrist and I said "why don't you trust me?" "Because!" He yelled. I stood there for a second fiddling with my thumbs, I started to walk away and Sam said "y/n wait I-" he said softly... I went to my room and closed the door and laid in bed. I got a text from Elton that was from earlier but I didn't see it till now.

"Was Sam mad?"
"VERY"
"Sorry.."
"It's fine. He is overreacting."

I finished up the editing that I wasn't able to finish the day before and then waited for it to upload to YouTube.

I'm still pretty upset over Sam... I'm mad at him but at the same time, I'm sad because I don't want him to be mad at me.

Sam and I didn't talk the rest of the day and Elton told me he has been calling Sam and apologizing a lot but there really isn't a reason to because we didn't do anything. Sam is just overreacting and he's jealous for no reason.

I need to make my YouTube video for the week so I sat thinking of ideas. I went and knocked on Colby's door. He looked at me madly. "really are you mad at me too?" I asked. "Sam's my best friend." he said. "So am I?" I said quietly. "Well I've known Sam longer" he shrugged. "I didn't even do anything!!" I yelled. "Y'know I didn't want to be here there was too many people and Devyn was in my room" I said. "So, you could've slept in Sam's room" he said. "Okay fine Colby, it was wrong of me to do that and I didn't mean to hurt him" I said.
"So do you want me to talk to him?" He asked. "Yes please" I said. "Well what I came here for was to ask if you had any good video ideas?" I asked.

Colby and I came up with an idea and we filmed it together. Later that night Sam came into my room while I was editing to talk to me. "Y/n I'm sorry" he sighed. "For what?" I asked and turned to him. "You know.." he said. "Well I did spend the night at a guys house I can see how you can be worried but really there's nothing to worry about we're just really good friends." I smiled. "Okay.." he said quietly.

We hung out in my room until someone knocked on my door. "Is it safe to come in?" Jake asked. "Yes?" I said. "Oh cool no ones naked um so we are going to dinner wanna come?" He asked. Sam and I both nodded our heads and raced each other out of the room.

We got into our booths and I sat by Sam, our waiter came to our table and took all of our orders. I was blogging for Sam and Colby's channel and Colby took the camera from me. "Beach got snatched" he said into the camera.