Chapter 6

Sam's POV
after everything quieted down we decided to go out and look what was going on. I saw y/n and Jake hugging and Corey leaning on the island table with his head in his hands. "Is everything okay now?" I asked y/n jumped and backed away from Jake. "Y-Yeah." She stuttered nervously.

Jake's POV
When that thing took over it's like I black out and I have a bad dream.. this one was me killing y/n and that demon had told me that it was going to happen. I was so happy when I woke up and she was there... I didn't want to let go of her but she jumped away when Sam came out. Stupid Sam.

We all kinda just laid around that day trying to wrap what all happened in our tiny little brains.

Y/n's POV
We watched tv and I sat by my brother and colby when the thought of a house popped into my head. I groaned. "I've been putting this off but I need to find a job." I sighed. "Well do that tomorrow! Today is our off day to recover." Colby said grabbing my wrist and sitting me back down. I smiled at him and said "okay"

Jake's POV
I saw the way that y/n looked at Colby and smiled at him and it infuriated me. I went outside and started punching a tree till my knuckles bleed. Stupid I know, but it's how I control my anger. I didn't want to bring it out on y/n or Colby.