Chapter 33

"What do you mean a problem?" Corey asked. "I-I don't know exactly but apparently Sam went live exposing Jake for what he did and now everyone knows that he's in an institution" I trembled. They stood there like lost birds for a minute. "What?!" Corey said with his hands on top of his head. "Your kidding" Aaron said. "No!" I said. "Here I'll send this video to you I haven't seen it yet." I said. My hand was shaking as I was trying to send the video to them. After a couple minutes of talking about how I found out they went back to their rooms. I watched it and Sam was laying down in bed hooked up to cords.

"Alright I know everyone is mad at me about what happened with y/n but this is super important." "Everyone keeps saying that y/n and Jake need to get together and that he's a better person than me but that's not true" he said. He then flipped his camera showing his leg in a cast then some bandage on his arms. "You know how this happened?" He said in a question tone. "The all perfect Jake" "I went over to the trap house one day to go get something I left there and he started screaming at me to leave, I was trying to explain I was trying to get something and then he threw a punch at me" he said. "Also everyone has been hiding something from you, and you can believe me cause I lived with him for 2 years. Jake has a mental issues, like actually he has extreme anger issues and bipolar all that shit. Sure we cut all of those moments he had out of our footage but trust me there's a lot."

I looked at the comments and everyone was saying that Jake is a terrible person and they feel bad for hating Sam.

"Jake has been put in a mental institution and that's why everyone hasn't been active. There I said it. They didn't want it on social media but I don't even care like look what he did to me he deserves it." And that's where the video ended.

I was furious! First of all, he came to the trap house to make trouble he didn't leave anything here. AND now everyone is going to hate Jake!! Like it's not his fault! He was trying to protect us and it isn't his fault he had problems he was born with them like god.

I went live again and everyone was talking about Jake. "Alright. We have some things to address" I said angrily. "First of all, Sam's live. He brought it on himself! He came to the trap house looking for trouble, Jake was already so mad at him I mean he stole Tara from him AND he cheated on me and Jake cares enough about me to try and protect me from even having to see Sam's STUPID face." I shook my head. "Honestly at this point I don't care if anyone believes me you all just need to here my side. I woke up and there was yelling so I stood at the top of the steps and they were fighting. We didn't know what to do we called the police because we were scared cause Jake does have problems I'm going to admit that, but it's not like he chose to be like that. Jake definitely did go too far but he couldn't help it he didn't mean to."

"He is in a mental institution but he should be getting out soon hopefully." I stopped for a minute and read comments.

"I hope he never gets out!"
"Stop taking his side just cause you like him🙄"
"Sam didn't deserve that"
"Guys! Stop hating on her she has feelings"
"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this y/n ❤️❤️😭"
"I'm here for you"
"Jake's gonna do what he did to Sam to you just a warning."

That's when I broke down, I started tearing up. "Guys I can't handle all this toxicness" I said but I couldn't say anything else cause I could hardly breathe. (Yknow when your crying and like u can hardly cry cuz ur just tryna breathe 😂) "Guys just stop.. I love Jake Alright, and I can't stand everyone putting hate on him like this like how can you take Sam's side right now. I mean he made Tara cheat on Jake, then he cheated on me... and he lives with Tara now and he probs cheats on her all the time and the fact that he's betrayed everyone in the trap house. Imagine how Colby feels.." I said.

"Aww bby dont cryy"
"Your too sensitive"
"Drama starter"

"I'm sorry I- I need go" I cried and ended the live. I hated every second of that. I sat up and buried my head in my knees as tears ran down my cheeks. I hate my life I just wish all of this would end already.. I wish I would've never gotten into social media it's toxic and terrible. I'm usually so strong and can tolerate hate but.. I know that when Jake gets back all he's gonna see is hate and he's had it hard enough lately..