Chapter 14

Jake had went over to Sheas last night after his outburst so it was only the other boys and I. I woke up to hear all of the guys whispering. I got closer to the stairs to see if I could hear. "Just ask!" Corey whispered. "No!" Sam whisper yelled. Why are they even whispering. "I'm sure she likes you" Corey's whispered. Oh so Sam's gonna get a girlfriend too now?! Man at this rate I'm going to die alone.

I took a quick show then went down the stairs without even brushing my hair cause I didn't care. They all acted like they Where busy when I came down. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked. "Oh nothing. We were just second on a YouTube video for today." Colby said. "Oh okay" I smiled. (Ik she smiled a lot SHES A HAPPY PERSON GET OVER IT) "Do you wanna make it with us?" Sam asked. "Yeah, sure." I said. "Guys" Corey gasped. "What?" We all said. "the votes are in." He said. They all rushed over to him and looked at his phone screen. "We put a poll on our Instagram to see if people wanted to seen us go to the Stanley Hotel or Queen Mary and they decided Stanley." Colby explained. I felt chills go down my spine just at the thought of being at the Stanley Hotel. "Wait would I be going too?" I asked. "Of course! Our fans would hate us if we didn't take you." Sam laughed.

"I'm not excited" I said flatly. "I'm sure it'll be fine." Sam said. "But y'all what if something bad does happen, we're going to be in a different state." Corey said worryingly. "I mean Colorado has hospitals if that's what you mean" Colby said "this is a bad idea." Corey groaned. "You think all of your guy's trips are a bad idea" Aaron said. "Well sorrry I don't wanna be possessed." He said. As soon as he said possessed is phone rang. "No way" Corey shook his head and laughed nervously. He showed his screen to the camera. (Yes they been recording forgot to mention that.) It didn't even have a number it was just unknown. "Right as I said possessed" he said. "Answer it." Colby said. "No!" Corey said and put his phone face down on the couch. Colby charged to it and held it closer to the camera as he answered it.

He clicked speaker, "hello?" Colby asked. There was weird muffled sounds in the background and then whispers from closer to the phone. They hung up and Colby gave Corey back his phone. "What.." he said quietly. "Did you guys understand that at all?" Corey asked us. "No" I said. I zoomed in on everyone's face to make it dramatic and the Sam went to the kitchen and slammed a cupboard. We all jumped and yelled "SAM!" He started laughing "not cool" I glared.

I handed Sam the camera and he messed with his hair and then said. "Well alright guys looks like we're going to the Stanley Hotel" he sighed. "We're doing it for you guys." Sam stopped the camera and we all started packing. "When are we going?" I asked. "Probably tomorrow or the next day" Colby said. I went to my room and packed. Colby came into my room and told me to bring something with green on it, "Why?" I asked. "That physic we went to remember she said that we should probably bring green it protects you from spirits I guess" I said. He seems like he either doesn't wanna be talking to me or he's tired.

I went out to the store and I bought bug spray, salt, smudge, and a green hoodie for my green since I apparently own zero green in my wardrobe. Before I was about to checkout I saw a pair of socks with Shrek all over them and I decided I had to buy them, I'll just give them to one of the guys. I checked out and the girl was a little weirded out but didn't say anything. I brought all the stuff back and set it on the counter in the kitchen. I was taking stuff out of the back when Corey appeared. "Hey" I said. "What's you get?" He asked. "Umm Smudge,salt and a green hoodie." I shrugged. I pulled out the socks. "Who should I give these to?" I chuckled. "Umm either Sam or Jake" he nodded. "Sam, Jake and I haven't been talking." I said and walked to Sam's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. "Look I got you the perfect green." I laughed. "Wow I love them." He laughed. He took them from me and hugged me while fake crying. I laughed and pushed him away from me. "Don't make fun of my socks" I laughed. "This is Jake's type of socks." He laughed.

"But him and I don't talk" I shrugged. "So maybe this will just be the thing that brings you two together!" He puts his fist up as if he just conquered a mountain. "Fine." I glared and took them from him. I knocked on Jake's door and he opened it. "Hey" I said. "Yes?" He asked. I cleared my throat "I got you green for Stanley" I said and handed them to him. "Wow it's me!!" He said looking at the shrek. I nodded "it was hard to get a picture of you on there so quick" I smiled trying to contain a laugh. "Thanks." He smiled "Yup!" I said. "Well I needs pack but thanks I was lacking green" he laughed. "K, get packing" I said and walked off.

That was stressful, It used to be I was so open around him and now it's so hard to talk to him just for a short amount of time..