Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
I spent all night looking for a good job that paid decent. I finally found a good looking one and I submit an application fully expecting to not to even get an interview.

When I woke up it was almost noon. I went to the living room and they were all just sitting around. "We should do something today y'all are lazy bums." I said. "It'll help us stop thinking about what happened." I said trying to convince them.

"Fine, like what?" Sam asked. "I don't know. Movies?" I asked. "Does it really seem like the time to go to the movies right now?" Jake asked. "Yes it does. It'll keep our mind off it!" I said and eventually everyone agreed and we decided who was going to drive. "I don't trust Jake driving." I said jokingly. He shit a playful glare my way. "Then I'm definitely driving." He said. We got there and bought tickets for some horror movie. Which is just PERFECT considering what just happened yesterday.

We got out seats and we had the ones that reclined and everything. My seat was assigned next to Jake and next to Sam. I always end up by Jake and it's kinda weird but hey I'm not complaining.

While the commercials were playing we were talking about just all the places they go to, how they met, and just random things. The movie started and people quieted as the movie boomed throughout the room.

Jump-scares kept coming up and I didn't flinch once while Sam on the other hand was over there lookin like he was having a seizure.

"You doin okay over there Sam?" I laughed. "Yeah! I don't know what your talking about you're the one jumping!" He said nervously. I laugh and continue the movie. Jake scooted closer to me and whispered "look at Sam" when I looked at him his knees were up into his chest. "So this movie will scare you but if something actually happens you are pretty chill? You little weirdo" I whisper. He just glared at me. It was a movie about Robots and I guess that's Sams fear or something.

When we got back home I laid down, everyone was already asleep and I was hearing stuff under my bed. I tried to ignore it and go to sleep. The noises continued but got louder. I got up and looked under my bed and there was nothing there. I stood infront of Jake's door deciding whether or not to knock. I felt a huge gust of wind push me into the door. I fell to the floor and Jake rushes to his door. "Are you ok?" He asked trying not to laugh. I shrugged and got up. "Sorry for waking you up." I said and walked away. I stopped when whisperers filled my room and I spun around towards him.

"Could.... I sleep in your room just on the floor! There's something in here." I said "you know you don't have to lie about something in your room just cause you want to sleep with me" he chuckled. "No! It's no-" I freaked out and stumbled over my words. "I'm kidding cmon" he laughed motioning to come into his rooms I grabbed my blanket and pillows and brought them to his room.

I laid down on the floor and he said "y'know you could lay up here." He chuckled. I blushed and stayed facing away from him.

In the morning I got up Jake was still asleep so I quietly went out of the room. Corey was out in the living room watching tv and I asked him if he wanted me to make breakfast. "Yes!" He smiled. "There's stuff in the fridge" he said excitedly.

"Okay" I said. As I was reaching for the fridge door another gust of wind hit me and I gasped. I felt like I wasn't getting enough air and I stood there for a minute trying to calm down. "Are you ok y/n?!" Corey says worriedly. "Yes" I smiled at him. I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and I started making french toast.