Chapter 35

TRIGGER WARING FOR THIS CHAPTER
                        Eating disorders

"Y/n it's gotten bad, we're at the point were you're going to need a feeding tube pretty soon." My doctor said while I was at the appointment. "Seriously?! I will do whatever it takes to stop this I really will I just can't get the motivation to eat anything I wish I did" I said. "If you lost 20 pounds more you'd be dead." He said. I cleared my throat. "On with that feeding cord then.." I nervously laughed.

They gave me some kinda drug I don't even know but I fell asleep.

"Jake!!" I called. "Yes?" He said coming into the kitchen with a little girl on his shoulders. "Dinners ready." I smiled. "Woo!" The little girl cheered. Two other little kids came in and sat down. I served everyone and we all talked at the dinner table. So I'm assuming these are my kids.. and Jake is my... I smiled. "What?" Jake asked "Nothing" I kept smiling. "You're weird mom" one of the little boys said.

Then I woke up, but I wish I was still sleeping. "you will be in here for a couple weeks Alright." He said. "I know" i said. "Hopefully you didn't have a date" he chuckled and I fake laughed. After a couple hours of just sleeping and getting used to the tube it was time to eat.. I'm honestly terrified cause I'm scared it's going to be gross well actually I'm probably not even going to taste it. when they put the liquid in it was so weird cause it felt like I was drinking something but I'm not."

Corey's POV
I got a text from the hospital informing me that y/n has been put on a feeding tube and will be there for a week. I'm happy that something is being done about this finally I was scared that it would kill her.. All the hate she was getting ONTOP of what happened with Jake really got her upset,

Jake's POV
They could've screwed this entire thing I've got going here up!! If Courtney would've known who they were I would never get out of here.