Chapter 11

I woke up to Jake's arm around me and I blushed deeply. I slowly tried to get out of his arms.

Finally I was able to and I went to the living room. The only person out there had to OF COURSE be Sam. I was hoping for like Corey or even Aaron.

I sat on the couch and we talked about what happened. "No, yeah I totally agree it was just he heat of the moment and it was a one time thing" we discussed. Corey came out of his room and sat on a barstool in front of the island in the kitchen. "Did you and Jake do anything last night.. if you know what I mean.. cause I saw you guys in the same bed." Corey said shaky.

"Of course not!" I laughed. "Not yet" I smirked just to play with him. "I'm just kidding no we were talking and we fell asleep" I shrugged. "Oh okay" he nodded. "So are you guys on good terms now?" Sam asked me. "Yep" I smiled. "Oh m gosh!" I yelled. "What time is it?!"

"1pm?" Corey said more in a question tone. I rushed to my room and changed. I made my final touches on my paper and went out the door. (So ya I forgot she had an interview so fight me just pretend like idk something happened and it had to be a day or two later) I got in my uber and went to the place.

**time skip to after the interview cuz idk how to write it**

I ran into the house and stud in the middle of the room making a weird smiley face. "What is it" colby groaned. "what's got a stick up your butt" I glared. "So, they said my interview was good but they also have someone else that they're considering." I said. "why don't you just make a living off of youtube like us" Aaron said.

I scratched my imaginary beard. "But you guys started youtube when you didn't have to pay like rent and stuff so you had time to get famous." I said.

"Yeah but all of our subscribers already love you and are saying you should make a youtube channel." Colby said.

"True true" I said and twirled my imaginary mustache. "You're so weird" colby lah.ughed. "Look at chu man" I snarled.

"What would I even do for a first video?" I asked. "I don't know a challenge?" Corey said. "Like one of those whatever you can spell I buy challenge or last to sleep challenge?" Those are popular.

We decided that I should start a youtube once they start making videos again.

Later we were watching Songebob because Jake bribes all of us to dinner at a resteraunt. I was sitting by Aaron and Corey, I was talking with Aaron a lot and everyone kept shushing us. "Just come up to my room later" Aaron whispered. I looked at Jake and he darted hid eyes to the TV so it didn't look like he was watching Aaron and I.

After Jake decided it was enough time of spongebob we all went back to our rooms. I went to Aaron's room and I sat down on one of his chairs Buddy jumped up on my lap and Aaron and I were just talking about us and everything. "So what's up with you and Jake?" He asked. "We're like best friends." I said. "Oh okay, so you guys aren't dating or anything?" He asked. "No" I laughed quietly.

Jake's pov
It's really bugging me that they're in there alone doing god knows what. They could be taking about me, they could be doing... 'The nasty' let's not jump to conclusions I just really want to know what they are talking about

(Guys Jake's orange No name hoodie just sold out and I wanna cry 😭😭😭)

Aaron's pov
I got to know y/n pretty well and she's pretty chill I could see ya being good friends. I wonder if Jake would be okay with it though...