Chapter 20

I woke up to a pounding noise and I ran downstairs to see Jake OF COURSE kicking something over. I then saw Jake slam Sam into the wall. "What the hell?!" I yelled. Everyone turned and looked at me. "He just came at me for no reason!" Sam yelled. "YOU STUPID LYING BITCH" Jake yelled. "SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!" I yelled. "I found out why this som of a bitch doesn't want you in his room at night" Jake said angrily. "Huh?" I said quietly. Sam punched him which made Jake shut up and go for Sam again. I tried to get them off each other but I'm a weak little twig.

Sam took one last push on Jake and then started walking out of the house. "Oh yeah?! You going to go meet up with your little slut?!" Jake yelled. Sam, not looking back held up his hand and flipped him off. Jake slid down the wall and sat down. "What happened" I asked. "I walked in on him... um" he started. "Y/n.. I don't want to hurt you." He held his head. "Just tell me!" I said. "I walked in on Sam and some girl in the middle of the night!" He blurted out keeping his eyes closed so he couldn't see my reaction.

"No.. you guys are pranking me!" I said. I felt the tears building up in my eyes as things started getting blurrier. I tried my hardest to fight them off, Jake stud up and hugged me. "I'm sorry" he said. "It's real.." he sighed. I frantically turned my head in every direction looking for a camera. Once I didn't find one I put my head on his shoulder. "OOOOOoh" Colby said from upstairs. We backed away from each other and looked at Colby. "Fuck off." Jake said. "Huh?" Colby said quietly. Colby directed his eyes towards mine and his mood changes. I quickly wiped my eyes, he ran down the stairs and held my shoulders. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Sam.." I sighed. "But I talked to him last night I thought you guys weren't fighting anymore." He said. My eyes burned more and more every word. "Y/n just go lay down I'll talk to him okay?" Jake looked at my sympathetically. I nodded and went upstairs.

Colby's pov
"Soo?" I asked. "What" Jake said. "What happened?!" I said impatiently. "In the middle of the night.. I went to Sam's room and saw him with this girl in his bed.. I ran out and this morning she was leaving and it wasn't y/n." He said. I stud there for a minute without saying anything. "There's no way Sam would do that he loves y/n!" I panicked. Jake just shrugged.

Eventually all the roommates knew and we were all upstairs trying to comfort her. "Guys I'm fine!" She groaned. "I just want to be alone." She sighed. "Are you sure?" Jake asked. "Yes" she smiled. I can't help my feelings for her.. I try seeing her as my best friend but I can so easily see her as more, her smile is so cute and I can't believe what Sam did. I was so mad at y/n for making Sam upset now I feel bad knowing that Sam has been cheating..

I never thought Sam would do something like that. I sat in my room with Jake for a long while just talking and being weird.

Y/n's POV
I stayed sitting on my bed with my head in my knees for a long time, I got up eventually and went to my bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water hoping some of the redness would go away.

I went downstairs and got an Uber to Elton's house. I didn't worn him first but oh well. I'm hoping Elton can help me cause he's like a dad to me, he fills the place for the dad I never had as a kid.

I knocked on his door and he opened it after a couple knocks. "Thank god you're home" I said quietly. "Why?" He asked. "Can I come in.." I asked. He nodded and moved to the side so I can. I sat on his couch and he did the same, "What? Did Sam and yours fight get worse?" He asked. "Kinda.." I sniffles. "This is my fault, huh?" He sighed. "No.. he was over me staying here but apparently he was also over me." I said eyes burning. "What?!" He said. "Jake caught him cheating." I gulped.

Elton came over and hugged me. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yes" I smiled. He pulled away and sat next to me. "You deserve better than Sam anyway" he smiled "I always did ship you with Jake..." he mumbled. "Elton!l I laughed. "He has a girlfriend anyways" I laughed.

"Bet you guys will get together at some point" he said. "Bet!" I said. "So when did this happen?" Elton asked. "Just this morning" I shrugged. "Wow, you're taking this surprisingly well." He said. "WOW you think I'm that sensitive?" I asked glaring. "No! I just mean.." he trailed off. "I'm just playing, I was hurt but I mean it's not like we been dating for years y'know." I shrugged.

"But you still loved him" Elton said. "I know" I said in a duh tone. "I'm ready to beat that boys ass" Elton said. "We don't even know where he is" I laughed. "What do you mean?" He asked. "He took off and no one had been able to get a hold of him." I sighed "you don't think that... he could've, um done something to himself right?" Elton asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Y'know.. hurt himself?" Elton questioned. "Why would you let your mind go there." I said