Chapter 29

Jake's POV
I wish I would've chosen y/n instead of Tara.. I think she liked me then too but I decided to be a douche and blow her off for Tara. I never even told her why I wouldn't talk to her. Wow, I'm a complete idiot! She wouldn't ever like me now, even if she did I don't want to rebound off of Tara. UGH. I wanted to punch something but the amount on money for repairs on our walls is getting out of hand. I really need to find a new coping method.

Colby's pov
We should go somewhere haunted again that's fun.

Aaron's pov
I like y/n but she just sees me as a friend and I know that her and Jake are going to end up together so I'm not even gonna try..

Y/n's POV
I sat at the table for a while with my head in my hands just thinking. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped up. "Oh, hi Jake" I said. "Hey can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure?" I questioned. "Well. I need to tell you something" he said. "Okay, shoot." I said. "Well... IMMA BAD BISH YOU CANT KILL ME" He yelled then ran back inside. This child has many issues.

I went to my pigpen of a room and laid down for a minute. After looking around for a while I got up and started cleaning. "Hate cleaning" I groaned. Jake came into my room without knocking and saw I was cleaning. "Ooh you should clean my room while you're at it." He said. "No way!" I said and threw something at him. He left and I kept cleaning.

After about an hour I started hearing screaming and yelling. I opened my door and stood at the top of the stairs along with Colby. "FUCK YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" I heard Jake yell. "Shit!" I mumbled. "What do we do?!" I whisper yelled to Colby. "I don't know" he said. "Who's he talking to?" I asked. "Sam" Colby scratched the back of his neck. We heard a loud crash and Sam groaning. "STUPID LYING SON OF A BITCH GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE BEFORE I SLIT YOUR THROAT" Jake yelled and I started to run downstairs but Colby stopped me. "Yo I have to do something!" I said.

"No! What if he hurts you?!" He said. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "Not home" He said. "Colby! Call the police o something!" I said. "No way! Then Jake will go to jail!" He said. "So you'd prefer him kill Sam" I said. "No!" He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. Colby ran and got his phone dialing 911

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady dispatcher said.

"O-our roommate, something happened and I think he's gonna kill another roommate." Colby said.

"Are they both in the same house?" She asked

"Yes"

"What's your location?" She asked.

As soon as Jake heard sirens outside he dropped Sam from where he was holding him by the collar of his shirt. "How the fuck did you call the police" Jake said. "I didn't" Sam gulped. Sam looked so relieved that they got here. I dashed outside and shut the door behind me. One of the police came up to me "he's inside but please, please don't arrest him he is mentally ill and he doesn't deserve to be arrested! My boyfriend slept with his girlfriend and-" I rambled. The police officer just moved me aside and knocked out door down. What the hell man it was unlocked.

"Put the knife down!" One of them yelled and I ran inside. I saw Sam on the floor with a bloody nose and just honestly blood everywhere. I saw Colby on the stairs and Jake standing their with his hands up. The police officers ran to him and cuffed him. They put him in the back of their squad car. One of the other police looking or paramedic people took Sam and I just stood there next to Colby shocked.

That really just happened. I just witnessed my best friend almost murdering my ex boyfriend. Um. "Colby.." I whispered. "Yeah?" He said. "What if.." I started. "Shh, don't think anything bad and don't think about hypotheticals it'll get you too worried" he said. "ARE YOU NOT?!" I yelled. "Hell, Jake almost just MURDERED Sam!" I yelled. "Sh!" He said. "Sorry!" I rolled my eyes.