New start?

The boy still hasn't woken up, in a coma for a couple days now. The man brought him to a large castle, and wet strait to the one he knew who could fix him. "Helga!" 

"Merlin?" a petite women with long curling red hair, she wore a flowing yellow and black gown came out of her private office "what in Circe name-" she stopped at the sight of the boy. 

"The boys name is Harry James Potter. He one of the Fates,  please can you help him, " Merlin told her she nodded allowing them entry to her room.

"Thank you" he said standing by the bed and sat down, "I don't know what he went through before this but Harry can't die just yet the world still needs him." Helga quickly went to work, there was so many scars, bruises, burns, carvings. It was unbelievable a five year old with so much in his short life. 

There was a stir from the boy but he didn't wake up, "right he is stable, but it is touch and go" she said in a tired and worried voice.

"Merlin your back so soo-" a man exclaimed but stopped short at the scene. A tall, muscular man with a lion-like mane of wavy red hair and a beard to match. He had green eyes,  and his famous sword, he was wearing magnificent red robes with gold highlights and rather intricate designs on the sleeves. 

Merlin just shook his head "get the other two I will inform you all at once." The man left the room hastily, only to return with two other people in a few minuets. 

The first one to follow in was a man with a same style of robes but in emerald green and silver lining. He has black hair that fell straight to his shoulder and a goatee, he was slimmer and taller than the first man and older. 

The one who followed him was a women with inky black hair that was pulled away from her face in braiding patterns. She held a statuesque beauty in her blue and bronze gown. "Merlin what happened?" she asked. 

"Well some one made an unforgivable mistake, this boy still has family. His father and sister." They all fell to a still silence listening to Merlin "It was a faithful night and mistake I have come to correct it. I plan to ask for your help as well. He can't stay here forever but he can't grow up with out help. The fates have chosen him, he has power stronger than mine at this age. It could kill him, and I have seen the outcome of that, the world just falls to pieces for the balance won't be good."

"We will help you to the best of our abilities. But is he okay?" The man with red hair spoke up and the rest all nodded in agreeance. 

"He is for now. His magic will heal him. Now with time he will be able to stay here until we deem it fit. We need to teach his to be strong and sure to battle and endure but to teach him how to love and laugh and more importantly how to live.  Circe knows he needs that." Merlin told the room,

"Is it even possible?" the man in green drawled Merlin only looked at the boy seeing the magic heal the boy.

"This is the only option if he were to live" Merlin stated, one by one every left the room, the boy was not going to wake up any time soon. 

"I'll watch over the boy Merlin, go and get rest." Helga said to Merlin who hasn't moved since the other founders left. 

"Thank you Helga, I will be in to check in the morning." He said nodding to Helga who returned it and left the room. 

One morning a few days after Merlin brought him to the founders. The boys eyes fluttered opened bright green eyes filled with magic. It was painful, Circe did it hurt, his whole body burned, he slowly made his way to consciousness.

"The poor, poor boy!" Came a voice of a warm caring women, who's voice reminded him of his mother's before that night.

"I will Kill them! How dare they do this to a boy with magic!" a loud booming voice.

"Ric! Get a hold of yourself or you will end up scaring the lything and scare him with your tone if you don't stop this instance," Cam a cool collective voice of a different women. 

"I would have to agree with Row on that Ric" another mans voice filled the air, calm and collective feel.   

 "How about we all shut up, he is a wake," a knowledgeable young voice sounded. 

His eyes fluttered opened his eyes once he decided it was safe. And what the last voice said, he looked around, it was somewhere he never had seen before. Under him was a soft bed, nice and warm. It was not modern in terms of his Aunts and Uncles. The boy didn't mind it one bit it was much better than his cot in the cupboard. 

He saw five people standing around the room all looking at him. A young man was sitting down in a chair next to him, the boy started to freak. He was suppose to make breakfast, his chores or his uncle would....   A pressure broke sending every one back, they were shocked at how much the boy actually had. Merlin could also tell the fear radiating off the boy, "Harry please calm down, your safe we won't hurt you," the boy looked confused and worried, "it is alright were here to help. You see you are the most powerful boy of this time. Your powers are growing to strong soon no matter if your uncle beat you to death, your power would have killed sooner or latter." 

"Merlin that won't help!" a calm woman in a yellow dress "I am Helga Hufflepuff, these are my friends" she pointed to each one in the room "Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Salazar Slytherin and Merlin Emrys."

The magic swirled that suffocating the room, died down a little as the boy didn't that they could do harm. Though one was quite scary but his features were relaxed. "Harry, please we just want to talk," the other women spoke, the boy breathed in and out a few times. The magic finally relaxed in the room to a moderate comfort.

"Can you tell me dear boy, has anything unexplained happened to you in years prier?" a man in red asked 

The boy though about it, there were times that the flowers would wilt, or a mirror shattered. He would get punished but it didn't happen often and only small. But the last night he remembered something a feeling, it was like it unlocked. The boy finally nodded a yes to the question.

"That is because you are a wizard," Salazar drawled as if it was obvious. The boy's eyes grew wider than possible, magic that was impossible Salazar chuckled "it is real, and you are one of us."

"Harry it is true, you are safe here. This is Hogwarts well technically we are in a place called Imbetween, magic is here as well in the world it is so we could watch over it. We want this to be your home to," Merlin said to the boy.

"W-what?" the boy stammered.

"Harry it is a lot to take in but you will learn and live with us until you are ready to got back," the boy was going to ask but stopped by the raise in Ric's hand "We will talk about the reason why when the time comes."

"You also need to know you have a father who truly loves you and a Godfather as well. Keep that with you forever the bond will be there with you as you grow up" Merlin informed the boy "you also have a sister, and you will meet them when you are ready."

"Now time for a grand tour" Row said holding out a hand to the boy, he initially flinched which they all saw but didn't say anything. Then the boy realized  he wasn't going to be hit, he looked up and took the soft hand who rapped her hands around his. Protectively. The two then left the room leaving the rest of them in it.

"We got our hands full," Salazar said to the room they all nodded

"We will do our best" Helga said "the way he flinched..."

"Helga, he will move past this, just give him some time." Merlin reassured her.

"He is right and with that amount of magic, we have to teach him all aspects of his emotions before anything else," Ric stated and they all agreed with him.

"Yes we will start tomorrow." Merlin stated as they went to join the two.