Flying- the Next Best Thing

James blew his whistle and the group rose up, some of them were unsteady but others flew off. Evangeline shot off, flaunting the skill she did have. Harry looked at Draco and Theo who gave a short nod and grinned; the pair of them flew after her. Harry flashed a smirk at the both, flattening himself to his broom and creeping up behind his sister. When he was flying directly behind her, he gave a burst of speed and would have hit her if he didn't readily leap up of his broom and over her, he landed perfectly in front of her and carried on as if it was nothing. Harry was the first back to the start, nose-diving towards the ground before levelling out and jumping of his broom, landing neatly on the grass.

"What do you think you were doing?" James exploded, storming over and shaking him. "You gave me a heart attack!" James smiled him in to a bear hug.

"Sorry dad I haven't been flying in a long time I just wanted to try my moving trick."

"That was ridiculously dangerous. You could have seriously hurt Evangeline!" Dumbledore and Minerva was walking over.

Harry's eyebrows shot up; that was what he was worried about?

"I really doubt that." Harry told him, shrugging carelessly, making it apparent that he didn't care either way.

Sirius, swooped in from nowhere and grabbed Harry, swinging around and laughed.

"Absolutely amazing flying, Pup!" Sirius complimented, "I didn't think you would be that good."

Draco, who had stepped back in line with his own Godfather, who had come out with Sirius.

"Class dismissed." Dumbledore comamded, making the class skatter. The only ones who remained were Evangeline, Draco and Theo.

"What brought you out here?" Harry asked his Godfather.

"Severus and I were with Moony and we caught sight of flying. Seeing as the rules on broomsticks only say that first years aren't allowed to own their own, Severus didn't see any problem with placing you on the Slytherin Quidditch team. As long as Prongs agrees."

"I wouldn't mind, you Harry are very talented. You just scared your dear old father." James said still getting over the shock wanting Harry close for the time being.

"Wicked!" Harry cheered.

"I dont think so!" Minerva exclaimed, "He's a danger in the air."

"Excuse me, Minerva. I do believe that I am in charge of what happens with my Slytherins." Snape drawled.

"Minerva, Harry is capable of it. Dumbledore what do you think?."

"I am not sure it is fare to have Harry join when Evangeline has shown wonderful talents on a broom." He responded getting shocked faces from everyone except Evangeline and Minerva.

"What?"

"That is what will happen Evangeline showing excellent talent shall join the Gryffindor team and for Harry you may join if Severus thinks you have the talent." Dumbledore said then heading back to the castle.

Harry just watched as Evangeline smugly made another degrading comment towards him. This made him up set, no furious. No one specifically saw how Harry had gone very still, his face resembling white marble as his eyes burned like green fire. The clouds overhead rolled in, rumbling and swirling, the winds suddenly began to rage and thunder clapped as Harry's anger made his control on his magic waver dangerously. After all the pent up anger he had.

How dare they act like this to him? He was mad at Dumbledore for what happened but how could he to this to him? How dare he use his behavior as evidence to support his mistakes and his actions? Dumbledore was an manipulated old man trying to do things for the grater good but failing to see what is right in front of him and his sister he couldn't take it. Harry then turned on his heel and stalking away; his magic itching to lash out. He left the group in silence, taking the storming winds with him.