09: An Awkward Dinner and a tough time

It was the night before everyone was set to return when Harry was requested to come to his fathers chambers. It seemed that James remembered Harry and wanted to have dinner with him and his twin. Harry dejectedly entered the room when he heard enter from his father seeing Evangeline on the couch with an irritating cheeky grin plastered on her face.

"You finally came, we have been waiting to eat." Harry's father said at the table.

Looking at him Harry noticed that the man was paler than usual, there was a sheen on his face. For a second Harry paused seeing a pleading look in his eyes and then he blinked and the look went away.

Awkwardly the family of three sat around a table, Evangeline constantly talking to keep up with her own conversation. Harry kept small glances towards his dad. He was shaking. His hands trembling while taking bites, small beads of sweat were on the side of his face. There is something definitely wrong with him and every chance Harry had Evangeline spoke up taking his dads away from Harry. Once the three finished dinner Harry was sent out with a wave of James' hands.

While walking Harry decided to head to Salazar's office in the chambers of secret. To spend the night looking for something that could help him with his dad and the other.

The next day when the students returned Harry was heading to the library for a study group when he heard a shout. He paused and then delusioned himself before he continued. There right before the turn to the library entrance was Evangeline crying over Hermonie who was frozen solid holding a mirror.

Harry squinted that was similar to Basilisks Harry continued on things of how it could be when he knew she wouldn't come out unless Harry called her. Plus he even reworked the wards Salazar used to do for her. Her eyes don't work right now.

It was after class had Harry storming out of the hall and going through the passageway to his chambers. He wasn't fully hiding his ability with Spero. But at the same time he didn't want it fully publicized.

Professor Lockhart in the dueling lesson had decided to put Evangeline and Harry in a moc duel a few wells back, what Harry didn't expect was that she knew how to conjure a snake. With actually doing it successfully. In the spur of the moment Harry, scared for the students, talked to it. And now everyone knew he talked to snakes by dinner.

Since then the students outside of Slytherin House have shunned him. Winter break also didn't offer any relief as, as soon as the students got back it was even worse. His small study group he started no longer met without him. Students just slowly blocked Harry out of things being raised with the founding four. Harry hasn't had that many experiences with students his own age; it was something he was learning. And now that was impossible.

Emotionally hurt Harry abandoned leaving his chambers and focusing more on his school work, studying and finding the hiss he keeps hearing. While Draco and Theo chases Harry around trying to get Harry they know back, but failing as the students' treatment keeps getting worse. It also didn't help that Harry was blanking on moments.

As February comes around Harry trudged to the Great Hall with Draco and Theo around him. Pulling him, making sure he eats. Along with his whole house all very concerned for the second year student, as his moods seem to affect Hogwarts too. 

Hi, this sadly didn't turn out as long as I'd hope but I am going try to make the next chapter longer. There isn't that many chapters left so I plan to combine them to get them longer. Also its been a while and I am sorry for that, many things came up and focusing on my originals books. This story just fell through the cracks. 

On a good note I am planning Harry's year three for The Lost, let me know if you all have any thoughts! 

Hope you enjoyed, I'll start working on the next chapter shortly.