A Deal

#We remain vigilant in protecting the Heir.#

The other said. #He is definitely the Heir?#

#He has the approval from the Lord of All,# The first snake hissed.

#Continue your duties, Guardians,# Voldemort instructed, stepping back and giving Harry a look full of questions.

"This should not be possible. Even with you partly related to me through your mother." He stated and Harry's lips quirked.

"You will find that there is a lot which most deem impossible that I can do. I do not believe in impossible." Harry told him.

"You also know you will be explaining how this is possible. You do have Slytherin blood and magic in you somehow as you wouldn't be able to wear the ring, you have been accepted. How I do not know."

"An explanation can be given after we have settled my proposition." Harry offered, "The reason I came here was because the future war is inevitable, and I won't be with the light even if my Father is."

"You are correct, there will be a war. Even if I were attempt it all politically, Dumbledore would not rest until I am dead." Voldemort agreed, "But that is not all."

"No, as I have already said; I will not bow to anyone. But I have done my research in to you and your cause, and you have answered basically all of my remaining questions today. I am interested in joining your cause." Harry admitted and Voldemort considered the boy.

"Your family might not be as happy with your choice."

"No there is a chance my father wont but I can't be on the side were Dumbledore stands. He started it with me when I was one." Harry Exclaimed.

Voldemort's eyes seemed to shine at that, and a smirk that didn't belong to Quirrell came to his face.

"That is pleasing."

"There are many that would definitely not agree with that thought." Harry said with a grin.

"I can imagine."

"Should I actually join your cause, I won't be a Death Eater. I would expect you to actually take in my input, I may be young now, but I won't be forever."

"I see,"

The fact that the Dark Lord didn't immediately dismiss the notion made Harry very happy, his mind was still whirling with the fact that he was talking to the very last of Salazar's born bloodline.

"What would you have to offer me in return for such an agreement?"

Here Harry gave him a smirk, he slowly reached in to his pocket, making sure all his movements were clear so it didn't come across as an attack, and withdrew the stone. He placed it on the desk between then and took a huge amount of gratification when the man's eyes widened and took a huge amount of gratification when the man's eyes widened and he sucked in a sharp breath.

"The Philosopher's Stone," He breathed, looking at the rock hungrily before snapping his gaze to the boy who had current possession of it.

"How?"

"I get bored very easily." Harry told him, "I have certain abilities and knowledge that made it particularly easy for me to access. It was only the final task, from Dumbledore, that gave us a slight hiccup."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"It was quite ingenious, as shameful as I feel to admit it. He used the Mirror of Erised, you had to want the stone but not use it; a category you don't fit in to."