End of Class

"You have your last lesson in five minutes, and McGonagall doesn't like tardiness." Sirius pointed out, the trio yelped and ran from the room; with Harry's shortcuts they made it their just in time.

"Your exams begin at the end of this week; I hope you have been revising." McGonagall said at the beginning of the class. The Gryffindors groaned. Harry rolled his eyes. It was an overview class and she told them to practice the things they struggle with, that left Harry bored so he decided to help his fellow Snakes.

"I expect decent grades from all of you." She said as they packed up their things, Harry couldn't help notice that she directed that to her Lions mostly.

"You guys wanna revise after dinner?" Harry asked them, he knew he was going to pass everything, but he wanted to make sure his friends passed too. There was enthusiastic agreement from everybody and after dinner they claimed a corner in the common room agreement from everybody and after dinner they claimed a corner in the common room for them all to practice. Harry helped them perfect the spells that they couldn't manage, and he went over the theory with them. Draco and Theo also helped them with some spells, they both found studying so much easier since Harry had helped them sort his mind.

"I don't know how you do it." Blaise groaned finally throwing down his quill, Harry grinned.

"Secret that is,"

"I still can't believe you might be getting your Potions Mastery." Theo said with a shake of his head.

"I'm going to apply in the summer; I've got my three potions now, I can always create others after and just add it to my arsenal then." Harry told them.

"Mad,"

"Thank you."

You could tell when the exams hit because the whole school seemed to descend in to total madness. The 5th and the 7th years turned into library dwellers, and all the other years could be seen bent over books or practicing wand movements. The only people that didn't seem to be too bothered about exams were the trio.

Draco was a little nervous because his father would murder him if he didn't come in second over all; but he, Harry and Theo sat and went through their minds together every night to make sure they had everything in order.

Harry would test the blond and brunette in surprise quizzes to guarantee they knew their stuff. They could be talking about Quidditch and Harry would ask what the key ingredient was in a boil cure.

The other first years found it bizarre, but it worked for them so they left them at it. Harry's favourite exam, not that anyone was surprised, was Potions. Everyone was set to make a forgetfulness potion while Snape set Draco to make a befuddlement draught and Harry a challenge and told him to turn the forgetful potion in to a memory whipping potion instead. Harry had fun in the hour jotting down ideas and hypothesis of how to strengthen a simple potion in to a liquid obliviate. He didn't know the actual potion he was changing it in to, it must have been one he hadn't come across yet in the future. In the end he had three ideas that could work, so he decided to try them all, he set up three cauldrons on the front desk he had claimed for himself and quickly set about making three forgetfulness potions.

Snape watched impressed as Harry easily worked with three potions and he felt the shields go up around the table as a precaution. Once they were done and the rest of the class had finished their exam. Harry began adding different ingredients to each one. Snape didn't know how, but he grew even more impressed as Harry manipulated the same potion 3 ways at the same time. The first one was a fail, it thickened to a nasty sludge and started sparking. Harry cursed and vanished it, scribbling on his note pad that version one was a no go. The second one looked promising, he paid close attention to it and carefully added the wormwood before letting it boil. The third was looking good as well the was until he added the next ingredient.