The found

Over the last cycle, or one year Harry gained an inhuman determination to stretch every limits of his abilities, and he showed it. He really enjoyed dueling and in one of the duels with Godric where Harry actually won! 

To every ones annoyance, Harry ran around for a whole month boasting at the win. Godric was very ashamed at losing to a 10 year old. By now Harry was in the equivalent of Mastery in many subjects, which was also more boasting how good is was. 

To Harry he did grow and excelled, and this was his home and they were his family. Godric and Salazar always picked on each other; Helga was the mother of all of them and Rowena was the book warm. Merlin was always a kid joking around no matter how older he was.  

He did get the most elemental's but Fire was the one that challenged him. "Why is this so challenging!" Harry huffed. 

"You know you have to work differently due to your raw power." Merlin pointed out "Since you controlled your phoenix fire, you may have gained a better understanding. "

"Yeah, Here's to hoping," Harry grumbled, taking a deep breath he called forth fire. It was easier, with close to the same way as his phoenix ability, It was going well the it came back to them. He sliced his hand through the air banishing the flames "For the love of Circe Almighty, " He cried "The is ridiculous it keep snapping back at me."

"Why do you try to stop them?"

"Because I don't want to die?" He deadpanned, Merlin only stared at him.

"Death is not the agenda any time soon," he intoned, "I do wish to know why you bother to stop the flames."

"I don't was to get burnt to a crisp! It's not that I can just blend with the- oh" Harry's eyes got a look of understanding on his face and smiled "I am a creature of fire!"

"In deed you are, you are immune to the damages of the flames," Merlin informed him "use it to your advantage."

So Harry huffed and tried it again, it worked like everything else Harry mastered, fluid like water but there was still harder than air and storm. By the end of the hour Harry exhausted himself but now has all five bands. "Let's get you to your chambers young one." Merlin murmured, hoisting the child into his arms. He tucked in the sleeping boy in to his bed, and headed to the sitting area hidden behind the staff room.

"Evening," Merlin greeted every body and they all murmurer greetings. 

"Harry?" Godric asked

"He exhausted himself but he succeeded in getting the Fire element bar."

"Out standing," Helga said proudly.

"As much as it pains me, we have only but a year here with him."

"Right, Rowena but he will always be able to come back when ever he wants," Helga said.

"True, are we all in agreeance of our gift?" Godric asked

"Of course, I have never wavered and plus it is already written out."  Salazar spoke up immediately, the others agreed with him.

"His curiosity will cause him many moments of peril" Rowena mentioned.

"Witch is why I will explain it to him before he leaves" Merlin informed the others.

"What ever will come of Harry he will do us all proud." Helga stated while everyone turned in for the night. 

The next day after, Harry finally got his potion tested and it was a success. "How did the testing go?"

"So far a success!" Harry to Rowena as he sat down at the table.

"Very well done!" Helga cheered congratulated Harry.

"Yup now that is four potions and....." Harry gleamed as he looked over to  Rowena who nodded giving him an answer. "Yes! Five spells of my own!" 

They all laughed at his boldness again, and they all slipped into a calm silence as they finished up their lunch. They finished talking about how Harry will start on the finale lesson with Merlin, traveling between the worlds on his own. 

"So I go back soon don't I?" Harry asked halting all conversations.

"Unfortunately, you do know we can't stop what the fates want," Rowena said soluble, which Harry scrunched up his face in discussed.

"Snakelet," Salazar chimed in, making Harry stop and hone in his emotions. 

"I know, I understand and can come back to visit for a day or two," Harry exclaimed "and there are some portraits of you some where." 

"That's a way to look at it young one" Marlin said.

"But you need to finish what you are meant to do before you come find us or return" Helga told Harry "At least a year maybe two."

"Right, I just don't know there is no way I could act clueless!" Harry stated, with a voice of arrogance, slow smirk appeared on their faces imagining what he could do should he need to prove him self. They have seen him at his worse, arrogance that isn't healthy, if he took that and how he treated people in general there was nothing that could stop the boy. They all blamed Salazar. 

"It would ever be a shame when you are more talented then they could even hope to ever expect and will have no trouble illustrating your power." Salazar mused.

"Indeed they will be in for a huge shock." Godric noted with a laugh.

"How unfortunate," Rowena joked.

"You are all so terrible" Helga chimed in, and the group burst into laughter relaxing in the sunlight enjoying the rest of the day.